have you ever gotten angry at your food?

Options
kikiboniki
kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
Weird question, but today I got angry at my greek yogurt parfait, because i ate it (looked at protein content, 20g so I felt good about it), only to realize it had 41grams of sugar. 41!!!! people thats so much =(

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you need to look at food differently if it honestly makes you angry.

Also, if you don't have a medical condition that requires you to monitor it, sugar isn't an issue. Assuming you're getting your necessary nutrient intake for the day. Sugar is yummy
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    No.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    cant say that i have.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    NEVER!!! I love food!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    the only time this happened to me was when I ordered spicy shrimp tacos at Chili's right after joining MFP, and purposely ate just 1 tortilla...and it was still like 1,000 calories for the entrée. I was so p***ed especially because I make something similar myself that's around 380 cal.
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    8f45b5b70c7f663d96d10bebe10a8c9b.jpg
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Ive only gotten angry at food that I didnt cook correctly. So I really was just angry at myself
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    "You @#$% pizza! Why do you have to taste so #$%^ delicious!"
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I had a shouting match with my burger the other day.
  • NikkiLynnHen
    Options
    Not angry, but disappointed with the added crap! I usually buy plain Greek Yogurt and add fruit or honey or whatever it is I would like to it. (I monitor my sugar intake.)

PS Sugar is yummy! But too much sugar is really bad for me :)
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I've gotten angry at food that deceived me. i.e.- it looks so goooooood but tastes like the foot of a camel walking through a hot wet garbage heap.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I thought i had one more Reese's cup in the freezer, but I don't :( I'm kinda angry that I don't.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, all the time. But I just stab it with my fork in revenge.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Ive only gotten angry at food that I didnt cook correctly. So I really was just angry at myself

^Oooh didn't think of that. I lied. This one time I didn't cook my chicken long enough and I had already turned everything off. Tried to microwave it.... There's just...not enough seasoning to fix that
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Weird question, but today I got angry at my greek yogurt parfait, because i ate it (looked at protein content, 20g so I felt good about it), only to realize it had 41grams of sugar. 41!!!! people thats so much =(

:huh:

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I've gotten angry at food that deceived me. i.e.- it looks so goooooood but tastes like the foot of a camel walking through a hot wet garbage heap.

maybe the whole foot doesnt taste good, but i can tell you that many times the toe tastes lovely.
  • VTRutz
    VTRutz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I get angry with my food when it wont get in my face fast enough.

Does that count?
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I usually get angry with my food after I've finished eating and I'm full but it was just so amazing. Or if I'm on break and something comes up and I have to stop eating, I just eye my food sadly. And angrily. But mostly sadly.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I had a shouting match with my burger the other day.

BAHAHAHA

This paired with your avatar pic, I can't even...! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: