have you ever gotten angry at your food?

Options

Replies

• Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I've gotten angry at food that deceived me. i.e.- it looks so goooooood but tastes like the foot of a camel walking through a hot wet garbage heap.

HAHA! This description is hilarious!!

Reminds me. . . earlier today my coworker offered me some supposedly yogurt-covered "granola bites." They were globs of sweet granola and yucky strawberry flavoring covered by a vaguely sour white waxy gunk. BLAHHH!! I was grossed out that I even tried them!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's not the food that is making you angry? Maybe it's the consistent low netting you've been doing?
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Only if I burn it.
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I haven't but sometimes it gets angry with me like when I have Taco Bell and sushi on back to back days. I get the Mexican and Japanese war going on in my stomach......
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Happy? Yes.

Angry? No.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I've gotten angry at food that deceived me. i.e.- it looks so goooooood but tastes like the foot of a camel walking through a hot wet garbage heap.

maybe the whole foot doesnt taste good, but i can tell you that many times the toe tastes lovely.

Only with correct and proper preparation and cleaning of the camel toe...
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Uh, what?
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    No, but I did spank a ham once.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

maybe the whole foot doesnt taste good, but i can tell you that many times the toe tastes lovely.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo5AgW37CrtL94xWxR7JcgdVx12L55b2aVvEI74fKRUKaoEKxE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9JN5TO6XtZvmanL2FxkIkpvQhNKxsenXwhCbzzfZISSOhpxUAjQ
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I flirt with it, sometimes; tell it how pretty it is, and all the things I want to do to it. but I love it too much to ever get angry with it.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I'd be angry at the food if you served me cauliflower and told me it was pizza.... nah maybe not the food but I'd be pissed at whoever did it
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    I flirt with it, sometimes; tell it how pretty it is, and all the things I want to do to it. but I love it too much to ever get angry with it.

That was strangely hot.
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    How did you see the protein content but not the sugar content?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    A) No, I haven't

2) Eating the food, then looking at the nutritional information is probably doing it backwards

III) Food doesn't understand anger
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    This x100 taco bell has deceived me before and we had such a beautiful relationship!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    How did you see the protein content but not the sugar content?

sounds to me like someone checked the nutritional values AFTER the fact.

just reverse that order OP.

the food made no errors here.
  • salvaje913
    salvaje913 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I get angry at my food when it is very spicy with good peppers/jalapenos when it leaves.......... parting ways is always painful with good jalapenos.....
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    This x100 taco bell has deceived me before and we had such a beautiful relationship!

I'm convinced that anything with cheese cannot taste like crap and time and time again I am proven wrong... so very wrong. Why do you do this to me cheese????
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Potatoes. I love them. Fried or with chili and cheese and I need to shut up cuz I am hungry and that sounds awesome.