I'm not going to shave today.

Options

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Actually, it wasn't, so blone moment averted. New pic now uploaded. (takes forever for my phone to transmit to email, sorry for the wait)

-J
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Actually, it wasn't, so blone moment averted. New pic now uploaded. (takes forever for my phone to transmit to email, sorry for the wait)

-J

So, let me get this straight, Sgt... you can't find someone to date you or are you just being picky? Cause I have about 20 friends that wouldn't mind having a guy like you to call theirs!!! :wink:

Great pic!!! Lookin good, I must say!!! :love: *Whistle*
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hubba hubba!!!:love: lol you rock!!! :glasses:

hugs!
    Ali
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

-J

So, let me get this straight, Sgt... you can't find someone to date you or are you just being picky? Cause I have about 20 friends that wouldn't mind having a guy like you to call theirs!!! :wink:

ya, seriously!! How do you not have ladies lined up at your door? :flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

-J

ya, seriously!! How do you not have ladies lined up at your door? :flowerforyou:

Being picky is good for you :)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

-J

Seriously! I have a few single friends I could hook him up with!!! I think he's just being modest!! hahaha

Looking Good J!!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    men look better with a lil scroffy anyways more manly!!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    :blushing:

Good lord ya'll, I swear, you ladies are really good for the ole ego. Thank you so much for the kind comments, I am overwhelmed. :laugh:

I dunno. I guess I am somewhat picky, but it's only because of my rather 'unpickiness' in the past. It's not so much looks I am picky about either. It's more finding someone that I can really gel with. I have dated a lot of women in the past, but have only been in 'love' a few times. And if you can't tell, I tend to be a romantic. I *want* to fall in love with the next woman I date. Yes, I love sex (I am a guy after all) and I like to think I am somewhat skilled at it, but that's not so much what I am after. I want to be swept off my feet, I want to be consumed by this person, I want to be the guy in the sappy chick flicks. It's sad, I know, I am not your typical guy, and I don't don't want your typical girl.

More than anything, I just want to be happy.

Thanks for making me feel attractive and desired. You folks don't know what that means to me.

I have so much love for you guys, :love:

-J
  • TamTastic
    Options

Good lord ya'll, I swear, you ladies are really good for the ole ego. Thank you so much for the kind comments, I am overwhelmed. :laugh:

I dunno. I guess I am somewhat picky, but it's only because of my rather 'unpickiness' in the past. It's not so much looks I am picky about either. It's more finding someone that I can really gel with. I have dated a lot of women in the past, but have only been in 'love' a few times. And if you can't tell, I tend to be a romantic. I *want* to fall in love with the next woman I date. Yes, I love sex (I am a guy after all) and I like to think I am somewhat skilled at it, but that's not so much what I am after. I want to be swept off my feet, I want to be consumed by this person, I want to be the guy in the sappy chick flicks. It's sad, I know, I am not your typical guy, and I don't don't want your typical girl.

Thanks for making me feel attractive and desired. You folks don't know what that means to me.

-J

I know where you're coming from J! You get to a point where it's about the bigger picture and you want what you want and especially now after what's happened in your life, you don't want to settle for anything less!! You will be fine and find that perfect woman! Just keep hope! :)

Hug!
    Tam
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

-J

I know where you're coming from J! You get to a point where it's about the bigger picture and you want what you want and especially now after what's happened in your life, you don't want to settle for anything less!! You will be fine and find that perfect woman! Just keep hope! :)

Hug!
    Tam
    And we'll attend the wedding... aw!!... our J gettin' married!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options

-J

Maybe they WILL make a sappy chick flick about you once you find the woman of your dreams.:smile: You know the one - Once upon a time there was handsome, sweet hero with a great sense of humor, whose heart had been crushed by a wicked witch.....meets funny, understanding, kind beautiful girl.....fall madly, completely in love....invites all his MFP friends to the wedding...marry....eventually have a few angel children....live happily ever after.:smile:
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options

-J

Okay, I'm just getting use to perusing the whole pics thing.....and OMG! DUDE , you R too stinkin' CUTE! And with personality, humble, ...I mean you seem totally legit .....And you want to be "swept" off YOUR feet? I know there's not many picky guys like you out there....I got mine:love:

There is going to be that special day ....and just like that....BOOM-SHA-Ka-La-Ka....you meet your soul-mate & she's gonna be one LUCKY (blessed) chica, indeed! :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wow Jeremy!..... all this from declaring a day of not shaving!! Imagine what would happen if you started sweet talking!! hahahahaha!!

What are you looking for in a woman?? Maybe we can all help in your quest for the perfect Mrs. Sarge!!!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

-J

Awwww, I think I'm gonna cry :ohwell:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Wow Jeremy!..... all this from declaring a day of not shaving!! Imagine what would happen if you started sweet talking!! hahahahaha!!

What are you looking for in a woman?? Maybe we can all help in your quest for the perfect Mrs. Sarge!!!!

Haha, I guess that's the trick Tam my beautiful friend.

I have dated all sorts of women, but I don't really know what my ideal is. I thought my ex was my ideal woman, but obviously....well, not so much. Someone who is my bestfriend. Someone with a good heart. Someone who loves selflessly, and allows me to love her the same way. Someone who thinks I am funny and not weird (or funny and weird, that happens more often than I like to admit). Someone who can banter with me, and yet someone who can leave me speachless.

Like BCK said, my soulmate.

I knew someone like that once...but she is the proverbial 'one that got away', but that's a story for another day. :wink: :smile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awwwww!!!! got away....as in she's hiding from you....or....she's married....or you just haven't looked her up....cuz if its the latter of the three...then I say you get on that boy...its never too late!!!

just advice from a wise o....a wise YOUNG gal....lol

hugs!
    Ali :wink:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    im really happy that you got a self esteem lift today. no matter what someone's self esteem status is, its always nice to have an unexpected compliment, or series of compliments!!
    you deserve every one of them J, and as virtues go...displaying patience is one of the most beneficial! Wait, and your princess shall come! I promise, and you can hold me to it.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    awwwww!!!! got away....as in she's hiding from you....or....she's married....or you just haven't looked her up....cuz if its the latter of the three...then I say you get on that boy...its never too late!!!

hugs!

You are the wisest Ali!!!

Whatever shall I do while you are away next week??? :( Who's gonna keep me company???
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    im really happy that you got a self esteem lift today. no matter what someone's self esteem status is, its always nice to have an unexpected compliment, or series of compliments!!
    you deserve every one of them J, and as virtues go...displaying patience is one of the most beneficial! Wait, and your princess shall come! I promise, and you can hold me to it.

Em, you are the coolest. I agree totally with your comment on patience. As I have said in other threads, I am letting God handle my love life, as I have a distinct way of screwing it up. :wink:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

hugs!

Ali girl, I wish it was that simple. :smile: