Good Morning

Options

Replies

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    LOL I wish It was 545. Let's see.. an egg = 70... Bacon = 135.. one biscuit = 200 calories... sausage gravy = easily 200, maybe 300 calories.. watermelon = probably no more than 100.... so I will guesstimate 750 calories. 790 is really close!! Probably better off giving myself 800 just for cushion.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    In my defense, I didn't see the biscuit under all that gravy. But I guess I should have known. Who eats sausage gravy for breakfast without a biscuit?
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    My indulgence meal when I travel south is biscuits and gravy with a side of bacon at a funky dive called the Dam Korner. It's almost 900 just for the b&g (1 biscuit and like 2 cups gravy) and the whole gig more than puts me over my sodium for the day. :laugh: It's so heavenly.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    In my defense, I didn't see the biscuit under all that gravy. But I guess I should have known. Who eats sausage gravy for breakfast without a biscuit?
    *slowly raises hand*
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    No, but it looks delicious!
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options
    I love biscuits and gravy. That's one of my favorite breakfast items EVER. I also like country fried steak with eggs for breakfast.. MMMmmmm...

I am not too big of a fan of sweet things for breakfast.. Like I can usually do 1 pancake for breakfast, but never more than that.. just too carby and sweet for my taste. I prefer the salty, savory breakfast items than the sweet. My husband will make a ton of pancakes for him and my son and usually only reserves one for me. I get the eggs and bacon :happy:
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how many calories one can burn cleaning a house! So I quit paying my daughter to come over and do it (she's a student, and always can use money) and now I do it : ^ D
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Good morning (at least it's still morning in Arizona). I'm fairly new to MFP (two weeks). I live in Phoenix where, at 11:00 am it is 83, with an expected high of 105 and humidity at 15%. This is unseasonably cool - I'll take it. Will be getting all my exercise today by deep cleaning my home. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

Welcome to MFP. I can't even image what 15% humidity feels like. If it ever gets below about 60% here in NW Florida, everyone is talking about how good it feels.

Larro
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I love biscuits and gravy. That's one of my favorite breakfast items EVER. I also like country fried steak with eggs for breakfast.. MMMmmmm...

I am not too big of a fan of sweet things for breakfast.. Like I can usually do 1 pancake for breakfast, but never more than that.. just too carby and sweet for my taste. I prefer the salty, savory breakfast items than the sweet. My husband will make a ton of pancakes for him and my son and usually only reserves one for me. I get the eggs and bacon :happy:
    I think I love you.
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options

I think I love you.

I think I love you too.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Good Morning. At 0900 it is sunny, 86F {heat index 101} with 78% humidity. Forecast high of 91F with 20% chance of thundershowers.

I'm done with my lifting. As soon as I finish breakfast and clip a few melons and banana cantaloupe, pick the cucumbers and tomatoes, and turn off the soaker hoses in the garden, I'm walking to the river. I will try to remember the camera this time.

Everyone have a good day.

Larro
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Morning!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Morning from AZ. About 8:30a and already upward of 90 degree and humid. Gonna be another hot one with chances of our summer storms all day. Good time of year though. Gonna get a workout in this afternoon and if the storms hold off I will get in a good tennis match.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I didn't get as early a start as I would have liked to my swimming, but I did get 32 minutes in, plus the walk to and from, and walking back upriver after each swim downstream. This is just off the county park on my cousin's land. It takes 7 1/2 minutes to swim down to the boatramp from here. But then I started swimming upstream for a couple of minutes before going with the flow. The rain held off until I got back home.

10520682_776031205775338_2811122833028170451_n.jpg

10390889_776030409108751_5288197403522794496_n.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Good Morning. We are just wrapping up a passing thunderstorm right now. 80F with 90% humidity. Forecast high of 87F with 80% chance of thunderstorms.

I cooked a real breakfast this morning for a change. Today is my grocery shopping day, and I'll be off to Marianna after while. I try to make time to hit the 4 thrift shops up there. I almost never come home without a shirt or two. When I was losing weight, this was a must. Now that I'm where I want to be, it's just an addiction.

Larro
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Top o' the morning to everyone. Rough start today as I did not sleep a wink last night and have to enroll to college by Friday. I plan on grocery shopping and making a delicious chicken pot pie for my neighbor later on though. It's super sunny out, but rain is in the forecast. Crazy Colorado.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Top o' the morning to everyone. Rough start today as I did not sleep a wink last night and have to enroll to college by Friday. I plan on grocery shopping and making a delicious chicken pot pie for my neighbor later on though. It's super sunny out, but rain is in the forecast. Crazy Colorado.

Hey Whitney. My niece and her family live in Ranch Something-or-the-other, a Denver suburb. And my sister lived at the Springs for about 30 years. I used to get out there for a visit, but haven't been for a while. Lovely country though.

Good luck with school.

Larro
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Good Morning. 87F with 89% humidity right now. Forecast high of 86F with 80% chance of thunderstorms this afternoon, and a chilly 67F for tonight's low. It looks like we have another rainy day in store. The Gulf is full of showers, and they are moving this way.

Wednesday is my house cleaning day, and I'm already on my 2nd load of laundry. I don't usually have to work on Wednesday, but I'm going in this afternoon to set up for an event tomorrow night. That means I have to hustle this morning.

Larro
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Currently cloudy and hot, just rained (thank You God!). Can't wait to finish some schoolwork for the day, then go bounce my stress away atop a horse! So exciting!:happy:

Have a blessed day!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    *slowly raises hand*

me too!