Breaking bad? Yes or no?

Options
124»

Replies

• EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    The show is really good. The only negative is the evolution of Walter. I don't want to go into it too much, but after you've seen the series, we can totally talk about it!!

Walter just embraced whatever role he took. He never pretended to be innocent. He is my idol. =P
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    It is an amazing show. Once it takes off, it never slows down. You will love and hate most of the main characters at some point.

Funny cause I hated the wife the ENTIRE series.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Just skip "fly"
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    First episode was a little rough... stick with it... hits its stride by the second or third episode.
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    The show is really good. The only negative is the evolution of Walter. I don't want to go into it too much, but after you've seen the series, we can totally talk about it!!

Walter just embraced whatever role he took. He never pretended to be innocent. He is my idol. =P

Don't get me wrong, I rooted for Walter the whole way, I even began to like how much confidence and strength he gained, but in the last season, you could tell it changed him for the worst.
  • shane_tac1
    shane_tac1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

I never saw him as innocent either. He just was too scared to let his true self come out.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Just skip "fly"

Totally agree!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Don't get me wrong, I rooted for Walter the whole way, I even began to like how much confidence and strength he gained, but in the last season, you could tell it changed him for the worst.

I think they did a very good job of setting the stage in the beginning with moral ambiguity, sucking us in to sympathize with Walter, and then continuing to push the line as the show progressed. In addition to Walter, everyone in the show had character flaws that the writers picked at through the seasons. It's one of several aspects that made the show so incredible.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    OK OK OK! You guys totally just talked me into it!

Now I can finally get my brothers and parents to shut up about how great the damn series is. I'm off to watch episode 1 tonight and very excited about it!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    OK OK OK! You guys totally just talked me into it!

Now I can finally get my brothers and parents to shut up about how great the damn series is. I'm off to watch episode 1 tonight and very excited about it!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Best life decision ever! Enjoy!
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yes!
    Good lord yes!

Although don't watch the last 2 episodes.. then you don't have to deal with it ending
  • Bradyns
    Bradyns Posts: 22
    Options
    Yes.

Emphatic yes.
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Watch it! best series ever... so good
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Absolutely loved this show... So sad I finally finished it... I am having withdrawal!!! Watch it, you will love it! :-)
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    It was OK, but totally over rated...dont fall for the hype. House of Cards is a much better series to get into :wink:
  • AdaVanderlyle
    AdaVanderlyle Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    2vb31a9.jpg

...it's worth watching.
  • KBmoments
    KBmoments Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    YES! Best show I've ever seen.
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    It is really good, but it starts out slow. So be warned, it takes about 5 or 6 episodes before it picks up, if you don't have the patience for that don't even start. Also, one of the best conclusions to a show I've seen.