Real talk.

Options
2»

Replies

• LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    instead of being a normal d!ck. Ill anwer seriously. More than likely your company has one of two policies

bosses cant sleep with employees
    bosses must report the relationship to HR.

I would suggest you follow policy.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Career. Always.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    JSF
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Sleep with your new boss, not your old coworker... climb that corporate ladder!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    sounds like you had your cake and ate it too this week huh? :glasses: \m/
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I have dated co-workers. Didn't last.

I have married a co-worker. Ended in divorce.

I married my Boss. Ended in divorce and job loss.

I dated one of my bosses daughters. Didn't work out.

I banged a co-worker's wife. Didn't work out.

From experience, I would make the decision as to which is more important to you and make the choice.
  • Where_Is_Herb
    Where_Is_Herb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    On the other hand, I just worked 15 hours today. So maybe this whole thing will work itself out.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Now that you are the employees superior, and affair can open the company and yourself to Sexual Harassment Issue. It is best to notify HR immediately of the previous affair, and to transfer the employ out of your supervisory structure. The employee need to report someone else beside yourself.

All the other issues are personal and as long as they do not effect your job performance should remain personal.

It is good to joke about such things. But most organizations have zero tollerance to Sexual Harassment and would mean your immediate dismissal.

Good Luch

I agree with this if your question is serious. Your now in Pondora's Box. Hope you get this settled before the box opens.
    Pandora's lesser known twin brother?
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: