Friday NSV - Post below!!!

Options
Happymelz
Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
I'll go first.

My jeans are baggy FRESH OUT OF THE DRYER!!!!!!

Ladies - you know what I mean. Jeans always fit more loosely after a couple days wear.
I washed my jeans last night because I'd worn them for a few days so they were too baggy.
This morning I put them on and they were still baggy!

Replies

• 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Me too I have a Friday morning NSV: I had a old pair of pyjama pant, and my husband told me that we cant see my bumbum anymore and that they are too baggy!
  • lmann72
    lmann72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yay!

There are shorts that I bought last year that I brought them home and they were too tight - I remember being soooo angry. This year, they are falling off of me and will need to buy new ones soon! Very very exciting - oh and yeah - I want to wear shorts!!
  • zaina510
    zaina510 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    great way to start a friday!

i have lost quite a bit of weight but have been waiting to shop for a new wardrobe until i am at my goal weight.

i have been wearing dresses in size 10-12 for the past 3-4 years.

yesterday, i bought a dress that was a size 4!! i couldn't believe my eyes!
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I put on my usual belt but noticed I had to add a new notch to it. Will do that on Monday :P
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs!!!!!
  • AshuhleeMarie
    AshuhleeMarie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    my Friday NSV (and first time posting a NSV!)
    Today is casual day at work, and i had purchased a pair of jeans that were on sale, one size too small for me, but i figured EVENTUALLY i'd get into them. I was running late and thought I'd try them on since i couldn't find the one pair i wear over and over again ( as i refuse to go up another size or purchase anymore size 18 jeans!), pulled the size 16 on and they FIT!! I could use some wiggle room, but maybe that's next casual Friday! Awesome motivation to have something i can feel instead of the stupid scale numbers.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    You know that crease on your back/sides when you have that spare tire? My crease is just a little dent now instead :)
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    pulled a size smaller of jeans out of my closet for today... same as my other pair but less sloppy looking, yay :)
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Here's a cute video (woman trying to get into too small jeans), I laughed 'til I cried at work. The guys I work with didn't see how funny (sad but true, esp all the stages of disbelief, grief, rage, etc).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc8jvzVP51E
  • ShellF415
    ShellF415 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Not having any clothes to wear to work because everything is too big.
  • nixdieting
    nixdieting Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Simple one discovered in this beautiful sunshine we've been having in the UK lately: My shadow is thinner! :)
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've only ever worn shorts for workouts at home before now and they were always knee length. For the first time in my adult life I wore mid thigh length shorts and a bikini in public. Happy days.
  • Jessica_Eve
    Jessica_Eve Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    All of my summer shorts from last year literally fall off now (and they were inching toward too tight end of last summer) I just bought new ones and they're size 2~~!!!!
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Just went for a walk on my break and actually timed it, turns out I'm walking at a 4mph pace not a 3mph pace. :)
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!

Mine - I need to do some laundry.... I was out of sports bras, so I decided to try an old one that was way too small a few months ago. It fits so well now! I realized that my other ones are WAY too big.
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    I'm feeling a lot better today since I had 9 hours of sleep!!! I usually get 5 hours of sleep every night.
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Here's a cute video (woman trying to get into too small jeans), I laughed 'til I cried at work. The guys I work with didn't see how funny (sad but true, esp all the stages of disbelief, grief, rage, etc).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc8jvzVP51E

Just watch the video....Funny though!
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    This is kind of a spill over NSV from last night.. I had my latest body comp test done and reached my bf% goal

unnamed.jpg
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Putting on my work clothes and not feel like I am squeezing into them, or worrying that they are so tight they are going to split(pants) wearing shirts in my closet that haven't fit in over a year!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    When I plugged my food plans in for today, my calories for the past month averaged out to exactly 1200 per day. Probably will never happen again, but it made me happy.

More important, all my clothes fit right again. And I'm at my lowest weight since around 1999.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!