Replies

• sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I moved down one notch on the belt
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Last night my boyfriend commented about seeing definition in my back that wasn't there before.
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My NSV:

Lost 2 inches from my waist and 1 inch from my hip. Doing a happy dance and cartwheels...well, whoa! Holding up on the cartwheels for now. LOL!
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I wore shorts to work yesterday, a comfy pair I wear often (since it's summer), and I had to pull them up every 10 minutes or so since they kept riding down my butt. I guess I'll have to buy some new shorts come pay-day. X)
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    For YEARS I've had to buy the large Victoria's Secret bikini undies (and if you know anything about Victoria's Secret - Even their larges can be small - which they were for a VERY long time). Last week, I bought mediums - and I got some super cute ones that look amazing on me - and they fit perfectly. It's so nice to pull those smaller undies out of the dryer, and wink at my husband as I fold them. :drinker:
  • wordyroo
    wordyroo Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I fit into a pair of pre-pregnancy #2 jeans this morning, without a gigantic muffin top. Woot! The one pair of non-maternity jeans I allowed myself to buy postpartum are getting too big so I wasn't sure what I was going to wear in the interim.
  • christygb
    christygb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Visited family in Salt Lake City last weekend and the elevation didn't phase me a bit, and I was able to go on several beautiful hikes without blinking an eye. This was the first time in over 20 years! I'm finally living my life the way I have always wanted to live it.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Simple one discovered in this beautiful sunshine we've been having in the UK lately: My shadow is thinner! :)

That is awesome!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Went shopping with my 14 year old last night and brought a top in the junior department for me...size Medium. She was doing the happy dance in the dressing room, people probably thought we were nuts!
  • vancitychic
    vancitychic Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have shorts from torrid and forever 21+ that would always ride up in the middle and not be appropriate for work (i work at a mall so it's pretty casual)

I've been wearing the shorts to work, and they're loose around my butt! and they don't ride up anymore =D

huzzah for NSV's!!!
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Here's a cute video (woman trying to get into too small jeans), I laughed 'til I cried at work. The guys I work with didn't see how funny (sad but true, esp all the stages of disbelief, grief, rage, etc).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc8jvzVP51E

Oh, my god, this video! :laugh:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    At work I have reason to quickly dash outside from time to time, showing people around, and I realized how light my body feels...almost weird, like I weigh nothing.

Obviously 170s isn't "nothing" but compared to a few years ago when I was over 300 it is. Total NSV!
  • conklil
    conklil Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of pain from all the workouts this week. Every time I stand up or sit down, grunt! groan! Every muscle in my body is feeling it. :)
  • apgabriel915
    apgabriel915 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! I realize today as I sit at my desk that my pants are so droopy that I can feel my thighs touching lol. I am planning on going to get a pair of jeans tonight and I'm both scared and excited at the same time!
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I won a game of racquetball against my much better playing hubby two nights ago. I was on FIRE. I felt so much lighter and able to move much faster...and only after 11-12 (floating around same 1 lb this week) lbs lost. I can't wait until I get to my goal and see how fast I can move then! Maybe I will finally win more games!!
  • bamawards
    bamawards Posts: 10
    Options
    Got up this morning and as I was walking past the mirror in our room though to myself "I look thinner." I stopped and really looked again, and pulled up my t-shirt and saw that my shorts are no longer fitting across me in a straight line. The waistband is a distinct U shape because they're hanging more on my hips than my waist.

Other people have told me I look smaller, but I've assumed they were just being encouraging since everyone knows I'm trying to lose weight. Today I began to believe them. :)
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSVs everyone!!!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    ^^^ This!! I need to go shopping!!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Not having any clothes to wear to work because everything is too big.

^^ this!! I need to go shopping!
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    My trousers keep falling down when I walk up stairs :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!