These first three days have been hell....

Options
13»

Replies

• NutellaByTheSpoon
    Options
    Dang! She must of closed her food diary cuz I can't see it! I guess everyone got to her.
    Yep I closed it!
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    200.gif
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Yes she closed it I cannot see it either. People will not change unless they want to. That's why she is getting defensive...
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    A little off topic but if every time I saw my profile or posted and saw that gooey Nutella, I'd have a hard time staying focused!
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    You came on here for support. Didn't get what you wanted because you thought support meant hand holding and singing?

You say you keep eating really low because you want it to come of fast but then end up binging. Well this is why people are reacting the way they are. They are supporting you by telling you what you are doing wrong. Weight goes on slow and it should come off slow. Taking it off fast just increases the chance of reverting back because you are not learning good habits.
  • NutellaByTheSpoon
    Options
    Okay guys just forget it! Just forget it! Just let it go! Just ignore the thread and find another thread read KK.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Seek help!!!
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    OP deacto'd.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    nm
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I deleted my account of myproana a long time ago!

Looks like this is a habit .. NutellaByTheSpoon has met the same fate.

Kinda makes me think that their likelihood to succeed is very very slim. No pun intended ..... *giggles.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound so bleedingly obvious as to be on the verge of patronizing but its the truth so here it is.

The key to weight loss is just this. Find a way, whatever way, to establish a caloric deficit (even a very small caloric deficit) where what you are eating keeps you satisfied and you have no stress associated with it. Then just keep that up for a long period of time.

If your "plan" has you stressed and putting you in "hell" over three days there is no point in trying to overcome that because if it is truly that bad then honestly it is a bad plan to begin with.