It's dirty in here, don't come in...

Options
SmexAppeal
SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
My boyfriend put a mirror at the end of our bed...
I noticed him admiring my, errrr... assets in the mirror the other day.
A very evil grin covered my face as I turned back to him.
I made a very slow path and let him drink it all in.
It felt empowering to know I was making him putty in my hands.
As I crawled to him on the bed, watching him look at me in the mirror... I felt it... I felt sexy.

Other stuff happened that will surely get this thread banned. But this is a triumph for me, so I hope it is taken seriously and not just as smut. It felt really good to see myself naked in a mirror and not cringe. Not only that, I looked and I liked it. Granted, my boyfriend really makes me feel sexy and powerful, so that helps my confidence... but my hard work is what got rid of the jibbly bits I hated to see. So go ahead and get a mirror installed at the end of your bed! You may never be the same person again....

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    In for the smut.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I can easily acquire the mirror.

The partner is a more difficult task.

Congrats to you! :drinker:
  • jnichel
    Options
    I can easily acquire the mirror.

The partner is a more difficult task.

Congrats to you! :drinker:

How you doin'? :bigsmile:
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    I wonder if that works in reverse!!??? Good for you! I am also starting to not hate what I see in the mirror sans clothes.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Lucky guy!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    This is why motels have mirrors and use white sheets...you're how old and just now figuring this out?
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Mirror check...
    Man.... ....... ....... ....... ...... ...... .......
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    This is why motels have mirrors and use white sheets...you're how old and just now figuring this out?

When you spend your life avoiding mirrors as much as possible.... you tend to not notice them at the hotel. Or desperately try to avoid eye contact with yourself so you don't become disgusted. I have known how to have sex for long time now... just now learning to find my body to be attractive, sexy if you will. So no poking fun at me... I'm not a 40 year old virgin :blushing: :laugh: :wink: :tongue: :glasses: :devil:
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    another thing I did that will give you an even deeper impact. Film yourself doing it then watch it later together...

you'll tell me what you think then :)
  • Hophead43
    Options

When you spend your life avoiding mirrors as much as possible.... you tend to not notice them at the hotel. Or desperately try to avoid eye contact with yourself so you don't become disgusted. I have known how to have sex for long time now... just now learning to find my body to be attractive, sexy if you will. So no poking fun at me... I'm not a 40 year old virgin :blushing: :laugh: :wink: :tongue: :glasses: :devil:
    Good for you and lucky for him!!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    9470442.gif

Congrats!
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman, you have no reason to fear mirrors and avoid them
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    another thing I did that will give you an even deeper impact. Film yourself doing it then watch it later together...

We actually had this conversation after we finished last night lol.
    We have decided to perhaps venture that path.
    But I'm sorry... those will be kept under lock and key!
  • jnichel
    Options
    Mirror check...
    Man.... ....... ....... ....... ...... ...... .......

Imma run out of, "How you doin'?"'s :laugh:
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman, you have no reason to fear mirrors and avoid them

Well thank you. But being overweight took a lot of that confidence away. When you love to learn your body, confidence just starts to seep back into it. It surely doesn't help having people say wonderful things about you either... so again, thank you!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend? You shouldn't be talking about this or even doing things like this until he is "husband"
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    9470442.gif

Congrats!
    I'm seriously laughing my butt off thinking of Jim Carrey on the other side of the wall doing his silly thing... it's freaking a great part in that movie!
  • Hophead43
    Options

We actually had this conversation after we finished last night lol.
    We have decided to perhaps venture that path.
    But I'm sorry... those will be kept under lock and key!
    DAMN!! Double DAMN!!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    \m/
  • Hophead43
    Options
    9470442.gif

Congrats!
    I'm seriously laughing my butt off thinking of Jim Carrey on the other side of the wall doing his silly thing... it's freaking a great part in that movie!

From Friends?? Anyone??