Best Talenti Flavor

Options
_Terrapin_
_Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
Sorbe or Gelato- - - -Blood Orange is the only one with a thumbs down. Anyone have a favorite?

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Salted Caramel Gelato.

I also like the Banana Chocolate Swirl Gelato.

Mmmmmmm
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Only one I've had is dark chocolate raspberry. It was heavenly.
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    I need to find dark chocolate raspberry, sounds nom nom nomn nom.
  • KimchiKiller
    KimchiKiller Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've only had the pistachio flavor, but it is amazing. The salted caramel is on my next grocery list.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Sea salt caramel and peanut butter cup...or double dark chocolate... I so like the Belgian milk chocolate too....caramel crunch...
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Sea Salt Caramel followed by German Chocolate Cake & Chocolate PB Cup
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Sea salt caramel is still my favorite, then chocolate peanut butter cup, but I ate a pint of Belgian milk chocolate last weekend, and I was doing a lot of this

yum_zps38dbb5a9.gif

I haven't had any of the fruit flavors yet. Why is this in Introduce Yourself???

ETA Double Dark Chocolate, I forgot about that one until I saw Bombshell's post. Yeah, that was good stuff!
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    Sea salt caramel is still my favorite, then chocolate peanut butter cup, but I ate a pint of Belgian milk chocolate last weekend, and I was doing a lot of this

yum_zps38dbb5a9.gif

I haven't had any of the fruit flavors yet. Why is this in Introduce Yourself???

it's a good icebreaker
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Sea Salt Caramel.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I've only ever had double chocolate, because it was so heavenly that every time I allow myself to work it into my calories I can't bear to try a new flavor.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Southern Butter Pecan, Salted Caramel, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. Not necessarily in that order.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

yum_zps38dbb5a9.gif

it's a good icecreambreaker

FIFY :wink: And yeah, I guess, I was just thrown off since he's not new. :smile:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I've only tried the pistachio and salted caramel flavors. I strongly preferred the salted caramel gelato. Pistachio was good, too, but I thought it was a little bland.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Sea Salt Caramel, German Chocolate Cake, Chocolate PB cup, Southern Butter Pecan, Caramel Cookie Crunch, and Mediterranean Mint. The only ones I haven't loved are the Sicilian Pistachio (ok) and the Coconut flavor (good in pop form but not so much in pint).
  • _Terrapin_
    Options

yum_zps38dbb5a9.gif

ETA Double Dark Chocolate, I forgot about that one until I saw Bombshell's post. Yeah, that was good stuff!

I placed this in Introduce Yourself since I grew tired of the "mean People" "Nice people" threads. So, I thought maybe we needed something sweet and we all agree is truly the only reason to workout hard. . . .to make room for the Gelato!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Sea salt caramel and caramel apple pie are my fav Talenti flavors.

Never had the German Chocolate Cake (sadly it is not sold anywhere even remotely close to me) but i hear it is heavenly
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    wow I forgot caramel apple pie too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been so long.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

yum_zps38dbb5a9.gif

I placed this in Introduce Yourself since I grew tired of the "mean People" "Nice people" threads. So, I thought maybe we needed something sweet and we all agree is truly the only reason to workout hard. . . .to make room for the Gelato!

Meh. I don't care where ya stick it, I was just curious. I'll talk about Talenti in the bathroom, you know me! :tongue:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Coffee chocolate chip♥♥♥♥♥
  • iasue
    iasue Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have only had Banana Chocolate Swirl, but now I'm writing down a HOST of new flavors to try, thanks to you guys. :)