Why I shouldn't listen to my husband...

Options

Replies

• turtlebeth
    turtlebeth Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's just mean... I'm trying so hard, and I have that same husband. He wants his goodies even if I must abstain for my own good...
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I think I am in love!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • nightdarkprincess
    Options
    :smile:
  • CallMeRuPaul
    CallMeRuPaul Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i am willing to take them off your hands. send them to Kansas City, MO. you keep eating clean, send them all to me if you like.
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just keep them in the freeze -- only keep a few in the fridge and it will keep you from eating 5 or 6 at a time cause you will have to wait for them to thaw.
    This is a great idea! Knowing me, though, I'd probably eat them frozem lol
  • catrinaslife
    Options
    My hubby passes me as I read your post and he says "oh, they look good". LOL
  • dogluvr_2014
    dogluvr_2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow and good luck!!! I have to say, they do look amazingly yummy. I think I would have to leave the house since I would start hearing their tiny little voices calling to me from the freezer. lol :smile:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just keep them in the freeze -- only keep a few in the fridge and it will keep you from eating 5 or 6 at a time cause you will have to wait for them to thaw.

I bet they taste amazing frozen, particularly on a hot summer's day with a big glass of ice cold milk
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

I have really strong teeth. They would start melting quick in your mouth. I probably should not make these...

That just made me want them more. I would have one every day with breakfast. Mmmmmm.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I've told myself that every time I feel like I want one, I need to go do a "lap" first.... 3/4 mile walk. That should work as damage control, right?
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options

2 under each armpit, 2 in the mouth. . . .I'm counting 6 in 60 seconds. . . . . .
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I bet they taste amazing frozen, particularly on a hot summer's day with a big glass of ice cold milk

I would imagine so, since the two wet ingredients to bind all the dry ingredients are a stick of butter and a can of sweetened condensed milk.
  • Fitdoge
    Fitdoge Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I dunno about anyone else but I prefer my chocolate frozen.
    I suppose not so much cookie dough though...
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    OMG you'd love to have my husband. He HATES anything sweet. He NEVER eats cake, cookies, donuts, etc. If he's craving something sweet he'll have an apple.

Yeah, I married a weirdo. :noway:
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    OMG you'd love to have my husband. He HATES anything sweet. He NEVER eats cake, cookies, donuts, etc. If he's craving something sweet he'll have an apple.

My husband isn't huge on sweets either. He's typically a "salty carb" type guy. Particularly fries and potato chips. Which is why it's so hard to resist his request for a sweet treat... I love to make them, and he doesn't ask for them often.
  • qwicherbytchin
    Options
    Gee...thanks....I just put on 5 lbs looking at them!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I've told myself that every time I feel like I want one, I need to go do a "lap" first.... 3/4 mile walk. That should work as damage control, right?

Absolutely!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

My wife would say the same thing about me.
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Question for you. I am thinking this would be a nice addition to the Christmas cookie trays I make for my husband's customers (I make between 1500 and 2000 ''items'' - a cookie being one item),, how long can they be out of the fridge?

I live in Texas, where we frequently are still using a/c during the holidays :ohwell: but generally once the trays are delivered the treats disappear quickly (husband says in 15 minutes a HUGE tray is spinning with just a couple M & Ms left ) but if they're going to go soft quickly, I'll have a problem.

Oh, yah... I'm really looking forward to watching calories/logging during the baking holidays :grumble:

thanks!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    can I get a recipe up in here?