Options

Replies

• boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian....
    Beyonce
    Eva Mendez.....
    I dont want to be stick thin...and I never will be...I am more of the muscular legged kind of person...like Beyonce.

Alll three of these women are HOT and have NO fat on them, even though they are not rail thin.
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    We all want to be thinner and sexier, but many of the women we want to emulate are extremely small.

* Blake Lively, 5'9", 123 lbs.
    * Calista Flockhart, 5'6", 97 lbs.
    * Cameron Diaz, 5'9", 120 lbs.
    * Cate Blanchett, 5'8", 120 lbs.
    * Catherine Zeta Jones, 5'8", 130 lbs.
    * Drew Barrymore, 5'4", 125 lbs.
    * Eva Longoria, 5'2", 104 lbs.
    * Gwyneth Paltrow, 5'9", 112 lbs.
    * Hillary Duff, 5'1", 105 lbs
    * Jennifer Aniston, 5'6", 110 lbs.
    * Jessica Alba, 5'7", 118 lbs.
    * Jessica Biel, 5'8", 110 lbs.
    * Julia Roberts, 5'10", 125 lbs.
    * Kate Beckinsdale, 5'8", 115 lbs.
    * Kate Hudson, 5'6", 115 lbs.
    * Katie Holmes, 5'9", 118 lbs.
    * Kirsten Dunst, 5'4", 100 lbs.
    * Lindsay Lohan, 5'5", 105 lbs.
    * Meghan Fox, 5'6", 114 lbs.
    * Miley Cyrus, 5'4", 104 lbs.
    * Nicole Kidman, 5'10", 120 lbs.
    * Nicole Richie, 5'1", 98 lbs
    * Pam Anderson, 5'7", 105 lbs.
    * Paris Hilton, 5'9", 110 lbs.
    * Penelope Cruz, 5'6", 109 lbs.
    * Reese Witherspoon, 5'6", 122 lbs.
    * Salma Hayek, 5'2", 115 lbs.
    * Sandra Bullock, 5'8", 110 lbs.
    * Scarlett Johansson, 5'4", 115 lbs.

Well I know I will never be any of the above, my frame, booty and boobs would never allow. To be honest I would be happy to have the figure of Nigella Lawson and my husband would most definately be a very happy bunny:blushing:
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/fairyfantacy81/eva_mendes_2.jpg[/IMG]

ok...so obviously i dont know how to post photos...
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    Options
    i like to use real success stories for my inspiration rather then one's of the stars which most of the time are altered.
    Here's a success story from one of my coach's and she's up for a contest for her determination. she inspires me because
    she is REAL. does she have your vote? I can also help you to get real results as well just friend me. ;) cut and past to see
    her real story as she's a stay at home mom that transformed her body and her earnings for her family. ;)

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/93162/voteable_entries/15286989?ogn=facebook
  • amandakay23
    Options

There are no pictures of who I'd like to look like.... because they'd all be unrealistic expectations and I know better than to even go there.... there are no "hot" celebrities or models with miniscule boobs, stretch marked saggy bellys and long flat butts. LOL

I'd just like to fit comfortably into a size 8 again!

Me too exactly! However, these picutres are quite motivating and inspirational!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Just because we post these pictures doesn't mean we have to look just like the celebrities. I use it more as motivation until I am happy with my image.
  • JEMcK
    JEMcK Posts: 9
    Options
    I would definitely go Jessica Simpson during Duke of Hazard!
  • blzhkygrl
    Options
    longoria237.jpg
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    We all want to be thinner and sexier, but many of the women we want to emulate are extremely small.

* Blake Lively, 5'9", 123 lbs.
    * Calista Flockhart, 5'6", 97 lbs.
    * Cameron Diaz, 5'9", 120 lbs.
    * Cate Blanchett, 5'8", 120 lbs.
    * Catherine Zeta Jones, 5'8", 130 lbs.
    * Drew Barrymore, 5'4", 125 lbs.
    * Eva Longoria, 5'2", 104 lbs.
    * Gwyneth Paltrow, 5'9", 112 lbs.
    * Hillary Duff, 5'1", 105 lbs
    * Jennifer Aniston, 5'6", 110 lbs.
    * Jessica Alba, 5'7", 118 lbs.
    * Jessica Biel, 5'8", 110 lbs.
    * Julia Roberts, 5'10", 125 lbs.
    * Kate Beckinsdale, 5'8", 115 lbs.
    * Kate Hudson, 5'6", 115 lbs.
    * Katie Holmes, 5'9", 118 lbs.
    * Kirsten Dunst, 5'4", 100 lbs.
    * Lindsay Lohan, 5'5", 105 lbs.
    * Meghan Fox, 5'6", 114 lbs.
    * Miley Cyrus, 5'4", 104 lbs.
    * Nicole Kidman, 5'10", 120 lbs.
    * Nicole Richie, 5'1", 98 lbs
    * Pam Anderson, 5'7", 105 lbs.
    * Paris Hilton, 5'9", 110 lbs.
    * Penelope Cruz, 5'6", 109 lbs.
    * Reese Witherspoon, 5'6", 122 lbs.
    * Salma Hayek, 5'2", 115 lbs.
    * Sandra Bullock, 5'8", 110 lbs.
    * Scarlett Johansson, 5'4", 115 lbs.

Well I know I will never be any of the above, my frame, booty and boobs would never allow. To be honest I would be happy to have the figure of Nigella Lawson and my husband would most definately be a very happy bunny:blushing:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_03/nigella2203G_468x714.jpg

Link to pic
  • sarahchapman
    Options
    Wow this thread is amazing, it stopped me from grabbing one of the donuts next to my desk! I'd have to go for Katy Perry, she has the most incredible body, very toned but still soft and feminine. Having said that I'd be happy to be a curvy size 14 but looking at pictures of these gorgeous women is still massively motivational! Also enjoying the pics of the yummy men, keep em coming! :smile:
  • 3Heather24
    Options
    Me, too! I was skinny when I met hubby....have gained 20 lbs. He accepts I want to lose weight, but says he'll get mad if it goes away from my chest/butt! LOL!
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I voted for your friend, I think it's great seeing the transformations that people make. It's the real success stories that inspire me!
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i like to use real success stories for my inspiration rather then one's of the stars which most of the time are altered.
    Here's a success story from one of my coach's and she's up for a contest for her determination. she inspires me because
    she is REAL. does she have your vote? I can also help you to get real results as well just friend me. ;) cut and past to see
    her real story as she's a stay at home mom that transformed her body and her earnings for her family. ;)

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/93162/voteable_entries/15286989?ogn=facebook

Sorry, Not sure why the other didn't quote, but I did vote for your coach. It is such an inspiration to see all the success stories. Makes you know that YOU can do it too!
  • sommer454
    sommer454 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My Girl Crush has ALWAYS been Jeniifer Lopez..:blushing: .talk about curves. I've always wanted a booty like that. I have this poster of her standing by a bike wearing these knee high boots...
  • jennapony
    jennapony Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pictures but Rihanna is what does it for me. She is taller than me so she's got the long leg advantage but she is curvy and I think she just looks fit.
    I put pictures of her in a bikini on my ipod and when i feel like quitting I look at them haha
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Bumping again :smile:
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    Hmm
    Norma Jeane AKA Marilyn Monroe, Not a standard small size.. If my memory serves me correct she was a 14/16
    photo15.jpg

And the amazing Kat Von D
    kat_von_d_64.jpg

I dunno who this Kat Von D is but SECONDED! She's amazing
    She's the POS, that stole Sandra Bullocks husband. Just sayin'. She may look "hawt" to some, but she's ugly as h*ll on the inside!!!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I've changed my body idol- I want to look like this girl... It may be a bit out of range but let's be honest if I even get really close I'll still be super hot!
    bodyidol.jpg
  • right_one
    Options
    This is disgusting. No smart rich good looking guy would felt on that skeletons.
  • right_one
    Options
    2z4llwp.jpg

Woman of my dreams.