PIctures of Bodies that Motivate us!!! What we want to look

Options
So I just thought it would be fun for everyone to post the pictures of the body they would like to obtain. It could be models, an actress, a friend, even a picture of you at a previous weight or if you have already obtained your ideal body just post a picture of you now!!! get creative!!!

So here is my ideal body: Jessica Beil

tn_jessica-biel-bikini-10-1.jpg

jessica-beil-1_SyrBi_22974.jpg

I love that she is not just skinny mini, she is athletic.

Too bad there are a couple of things that I could never get no matter how hard i work. she is 5'7 and I am only 5'5. she has bigger boobs and not too big, perfect for her frame. I guess I could get a boob job, lol!!!

Replies

• ariellespiller
    Options
    I don't have a picture, but I've always loved Kate from Lost's arms. They're amazing! That's what I want my arms to look like, rather than the well-insulated version they are now...Maybe they're in there somewhere! And for the rest of me, when I was in high school, I found out that Salma Hayek is my height and has my same bust measurement...If only the rest of me could have her proportions too!
  • KittyCathy
    KittyCathy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    mariah careys body! I love how she is curvy and not to skinny and looks healthy. I dont know how to post pics on here though : [
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    I love Jessica Biel! She's an awesome inspiration!

My inspiration is Heidi Klum! I'm a an inch shorter than her and only a couple pounds heavier... she's got a chest though (which I am most definitely lacking)! I couldn't get it to post my inspiration picture of her though! (But who doesn't know what Heidi Klum looks like?)
  • arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    how do you attach a picture?
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Wait - is the girl in the green bikini in your photos you? If so that's what I want to look like.
  • girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    mine would be Britney Spears.
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    Christina Hendricks. she isnt skinny, or fat...she's CURVY! i mean come on, look at that. hot damn.

CH.jpg

while my chest will never be that big, naturally, i could get those curves. :D

damn i cant find a picture that will actually WORK on here :c. just....go look her up.
  • annabanana05
    Options
    Mine would be Britney Spears.
  • apeman
    apeman Posts: 82
    Options
    I was thinking about this yesterday at the gym actually. I'm not delusional that a 'Vin Diesel' body should be my expectation but I was thinking about the normal guys are my gym and picturing myself down another 30 lbs or so. Some of the guys are almost too muscular for me and others have great size and definition without looking bulky. I'm pretty thick so I can see it being really easy for me to get bulkier. I'm trying not to do that but have tried to image myself looking even more different than I do since dropping 50lbs last year.

Love the pics of hot women though. Thanks for that. LOL.
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Kendra. Girls next door. (formerly)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    I agree I would love to look like Katherine Heigl but any of these would do LOL. But if I could get back to where I was about 8 yrs ago that would be awesome. I will see if I can find a pic. This is a great inspiration
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Love to see everyone's reply!!!

Thank you AMYCAL, that is a nice compliment!!!

Posting a pic is easy. upload it to PHOTOBUCKET and copy the IMG tag then paste it on the post, make sure to change the capital IMG to lower case img and then it will be all ready to post...(there is actually a thread on how to post pics). Give it a try!!!
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options

love her, she is so hot!!! great inspiration
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I think Jessica Biel is hot pretty! Love her body, she looks FIT.

My body idol is Kim Kardashian (please anyone if you personally hate her don't complain to me lol), I think her toned curves are amazing. Shes so short and I'm 5'7" and a half so I admire her overall look and think I can achieve something close but not her actual measurements...in something right for my frame.

1810344.JPG

1810345.JPG
  • vayax
    vayax Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I know I'm shooting high but I want Jessica Simpson Daisy Duke's body!. I guess I will have to start training 3+ hours a day to get there!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g132/lindablair/jessica-simpson.jpg
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    scarlett johansson (but w/ smaller boobs, of course...)
  • numberscolors
    Options
  • arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm going after a Ryan Reynolds circa Blade: Trinity era look. That was around the time re really started blasting his abs, but he was a bit thicker up top than he is now. I had a clear idea what I wanted to be like when I started a year and a half ago and that was it.

This is a great idea! I even have a folder in my laptop marked "motivation wall."
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options

I love Bettie and Beyonce!!