PIctures of Bodies that Motivate us!!! What we want to look

Options

Replies

• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I would have to say PINK! She has an amazing body. She is in such great shape.
    She has gone from lean, to curvy to muscular to atheletic. She looks really atheletic and healthy right now. She is well toned and isn't super skinny. She always looks great! And I love her style too.

As a side note congrats to her and her hubby on the pregnancy. It will be interesting to see how she looks when she starts to show and how well she is able to regain her figure after having the baby.
  • numberscolors
    Options
    wow, awesome pinups, RN! i had some pictures taken of me a few years ago! i love them!
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options

You had me at Hello when you posted Bettie Page! I'd go for Dita von Teese too. Let's just say that pin-up's girls are my *high pitched voice* IDOLS!!!
  • numberscolors
    Options
    You had me at Hello when you posted Bettie Page! I'd go for Dita von Teese too. Let's just say that pin-up's girls are my *high pitched voice* IDOLS!!!

dita von teese is beautiful but i don't think i'd want to be as thin as she is! close, but not quite. i gotta have a little softness on me ala miss mansfield! :D
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I LOVED the work she did. She was amateur photographer at the time, but she's starting to get paid gigs. She does a pretty good job. :bigsmile:
  • krystie99
    krystie99 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Carrie Underwood, Marissa Miller, Kim K...
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    scan0011_display_image.jpg

Gaberile Reese! her body is amazing have always thought so!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    scan0011_display_image.jpg

Gaberile Reese! her body is amazing have always thought so!

hmmmm Photobucket is not letting it show up....:grumble:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Pink4.jpg
    Pnk.jpg
    pinkaus1.jpg

I know i'm not built like her, but man she's hot...she does p90x while on the road, and when she's not she likes to sit at home and get fat
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Mad respect to P!nk rocking P90X.
  • Flawlessk
    Options
    Lol @ Luke

Thankyou to Ryan for that picture :love:

I would personally like to have a slim waist but boobs and backside. Loving the pin up styles like Marilyn, etc. Kat von D has a great figure.

I do have that body type...it's just hiding right now
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Lol @ Luke

Thankyou to Ryan for that picture :love:

I would personally like to have a slim waist but boobs and backside. Loving the pin up styles like Marilyn, etc. Kat von D has a great figure.

I do have that body type...it's just hiding right now

Same here. I got abs in there somewhere. haha I can actually feel them now, where as before, it felt like mush. haha
  • Wants2bethin
    Options
    This is sooo awesome. I have to many to list, Thanks for maiking this post!!!
  • kaddie125
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO LOOK LIKE CHERYL COLE

AMAZING BODY

I whole heartily agree. She is one of the mot beautiful people I have ever seen. Sadly, I've got curves.

So I'm a Kim kinda girl.

kimberlywalsh.jpg
  • kaddie125
    Options
    AHA! Very few figure out the elusive html links on their first try. My amazingly fantastic day is my prize. :)
  • PrincessPudgy
    Options
    I'd love to have a body like Delta Goodrems:
    delta-goodrem-bikini5.jpg

Or Kelly Clarkson:

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Or Kate Beckinsale:

danica-patrick-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-issue-2009-06.jpg

Or Amy Adams:

47_AmyAdams.jpg
  • rastrillo
    rastrillo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    George St. Pierre
  • sassy_2280
    Options
    Kat Von D!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    i'm definitely aiming for the marylin figure. that is my shape if it should ever get small enough. she wasn't a 14/16 by today's numbers; remember that sizing is marketing and the market has grown. currently i wear a 16/18, so it's absolutely not possible that we should even be compared.

she's more comparable to a 10 today, maybe even an large 8, but even then she didn't buy clothes "off the rack" and that makes a huge difference about how one looks.

first thing i do when i get to my ultimate goal weight is have some dresses made for me. i can't wait!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    i'm definitely aiming for the marylin figure. that is my shape if it should ever get small enough. she wasn't a 14/16 by today's numbers; remember that sizing is marketing and the market has grown. currently i wear a 16/18, so it's absolutely not possible that we should even be compared.

she's more comparable to a 10 today, maybe even an large 8, but even then she didn't buy clothes "off the rack" and that makes a huge difference about how one looks.

first thing i do when i get to my ultimate goal weight is have some dresses made for me. i can't wait!

Marylin Monroe was today's size 10. That was the "sexy" size to be back then. Nice and supple, not anorexic, freakish skinny.