PIctures of Bodies that Motivate us!!! What we want to look

Options

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I would just be happy to look like this guy again....

l_ed75c8bd194b459e945ebeda65d2d34e.jpg
    I would not mind catching a fish like that again either

lol aaww gorilla, you will look even better than "that guy" but the fish? i don't know it's pretty big
  • Mrbackslap
    Options
    36349_1448360403663_1072782377_1293656_4215864_n.jpg
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm going after a Ryan Reynolds circa Blade: Trinity era look. That was around the time re really started blasting his abs, but he was a bit thicker up top than he is now. I had a clear idea what I wanted to be like when I started a year and a half ago and that was it.

This is a great idea! I even have a folder in my laptop marked "motivation wall."

WOW!!! Ryan Reynolds... no complains there. Luv him!!!!
    ryan.jpg
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I have a picture of myself hanging up from when I was a fit athlete and I want to look like that again.
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I especially love all of the strong, fit women offered up as motivation. I am pretty pleased where I am -- working hard to maintain, though!

I do kind of wish I could have the discipline to have a full-on, no joke six pack. I don't think it is something I could maintain, or want to maintain, but I'd like to live in that body for a week. In that vein, I am very motivated by Zuzana at bodyrock.tv. (The implants aren't for me, though.)

October5Workout.jpg&w=594&h=412&c=1&q=100
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    OO love this shred. Thanks for sharing girls- true motivation!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    10247738_gal.jpg

sherilyn fenn is the sexiest woman alive.

i have no intention nor desire to ever have a rock-solid body. i plan on keeping my body rather soft and very curvy. i like a little fat. i think it's pret-ty se-xy
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    600full-erica-durance.jpg

I love her because she doesn't look super cut and she works out a lot so it's not just skinny. Her arms look toned and her measurements are realistic for my body shape. Just a few more inches and some more toning and I'm there! :bigsmile:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    Jason Statham
    jason-statham-death-race.jpg

Thiago Alves
    thiago-alves.jpg

Unfortunately, my genes don't want me to build a decent chest. However, I did get Statham as my doppleganger on that facebook app :P

BTW I can see this being a mega perve thread for the guys and the girls :P

That zuzana chick is bloody amazing! Fit as!
  • lollie29
    lollie29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go with Kim Kardashian, Cristina Hendricks and Selma Hayek. All curvy and womanly! We can do this, guys! (:
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    sofia vegara. bc i will always have a large chest. i love her curves and I love mine.

http://img.listal.com/image/435851/600full-sofia-vergara.jpg
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Catherine Zeta Jones--curves and feminine--love that look
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I know I'm shooting high but I want Jessica Simpson Daisy Duke's body!. I guess I will have to start training 3+ hours a day to get there!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g132/lindablair/jessica-simpson.jpg

Here's a link to her training during the film.... (supposedly). :)
  • cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO LOOK LIKE CHERYL COLE

AMAZING BODY
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    if I had to pick a body, it would be probably Dan O'Brien

dobrien.jpg

He's a US Olympic Decathlete and I think it's the perfect male body because it's cut, functionally athletic
    strong, and powerful.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I 2nd Catherine Zeta Jones...I also like Kim Kardashians body only thing my version would include a REAL booty and boobs.. :blushing:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how to post pictures...will have to fiddle with that later...but my ideal body isn't an actress or a singer. Most of them are trim, but I want a more athletic, muscular look. I have some pictures of what I want...like Olympic swimmers or even an old picture of Lita from WWE back in 2000 (she had killer abs)...but I can't post the pics right now to show you, lol.
  • starstealing
    Options
    great article; i love how diverse everyone's motivation is. just goes to show that there is not a beauty "standard". :]
  • dj_stevie_c
    Options
    Now being a bit of a wrestling fan....

I'd like for Christmas:

2074-stone-cold-steve-austin.jpg