Options

Replies

• donella73
    Options
    Mine's Sandra Bullock.
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I think Jessica Biel is hot pretty! Love her body, she looks FIT.

My body idol is Kim Kardashian (please anyone if you personally hate her don't complain to me lol), I think her toned curves are amazing. Shes so short and I'm 5'7" and a half so I admire her overall look and think I can achieve something close but not her actual measurements...in something right for my frame.

1810344.JPG

1810345.JPG

I also pick Kim Kardashian.
  • emmerrs
    emmerrs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I still have so much weight to lose I don't know it a skinny me would have a frame anything like her's but Karena Dawn (from the Tone It Up Girls -> awesome youtube workouts!!) has such an amazing body!

She's the one on the left, but they are both so insanely fit!

toneitupgirls1.jpg
  • arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Google Ava Cowan.... I would love to have her body!

Ava Cowan is Ama-za-zing!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I still have so much weight to lose I don't know it a skinny me would have a frame anything like her's but Karena Dawn (from the Tone It Up Girls -> awesome youtube workouts!!) has such an amazing body!

toneitupgirls1.jpg

Who's the one on the right?
  • emmerrs
    emmerrs Posts: 158 Member
    Options

toneitupgirls1.jpg

Who's the one on the right?

Her name is Katrina Hodgson, the two of them work together and run www.toneitup.com they have a really fantastic youtube channel toneitupcom that has a whole bunch of workouts and healthy recipes! Its great!
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!!!!
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3jI8LwV0gSI/SbwxmVwT6kI/AAAAAAAADeM/-y7W5CP0xvM/s1600-h/dwayne-johnson.jpg

If I was a girl, umm i am not sure. keep the pictures coming and i'll choose from them.. i'm indecisive at times, so keep them coming.. hehe

:)
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Zooey Deschanel for me!
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong to say that I'm more motivated by the pictures of all these hot women... Not because I want to look like them but because I want to look like whoever they are sleeping with! :D

In all seriousness I recently learned that Mark Wahlberg is about my height (5'7) and appears to be of similar build. I would love to look like him eventually... Not the obsessed with bf% 19 y/o Calvin Klein model version on the right, but the more realistic 36yo "Fighter" version on the left... I am going to keep at it until I look like that.

200907_mark-wahlberg-abs-today.jpg
  • AdventureVia
    AdventureVia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong to say that I'm more motivated by the pictures of all these hot women... Not because I want to look like them but because I want to look like whoever they are sleeping with! :D

I'm with you bro. I want to be fit for myself but I would be lying if I said having a sexy companion wasn't a serious motivating factor. I realized not too long before I started this journey that I have been crazy hypocritical about want I want in a mate and it's long past time to change that.
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Zooey Deschanel for me!

Total crush on her... She makes me feel like a 6th grader
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Okay, I like this so I have 3 women that I just love..........................

Demi Moore in GI Jane just makes me wanna work out I wanna be that woman....................GI-Jane.jpg

then we get to betty page.................; goddamn she had it all and boy did she know how to use it!
    bettie_page.jpg

and then there is THE hottest ***** of em all poison ivy and her guitar................;; we share the same birthday but that is about all...
    th600full-the-cramps.jpg

i gotta go have a lay down ;)
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I would love to look like Carrie Underwood! Look at her legs!!!

carrie-underwood-toronto.jpg

carrie-underwood-bikini.jpg

carrie-underwood-bikini-beach-bahamas.jpg

Sorry guess I don't know how to post pics either :(
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Carrie Underwood is mine! Look at those LEGS!!

carrie-underwood-toronto.jpg

carrie-underwood-bikini.jpg

carrie-underwood-bikini-beach-bahamas.jpg
  • Keisha604
    Options
    I could probably list a million! But here are a few ladies that I love...and we're about the same height!

Jessica Szohr

Jessica-Shrine-Asian-Kitchen-in-the-MGM-Grand-at-Foxwoods-jessica-szohr-7215210-333-500.jpg

Eva Mendes

0076-Eva-Mendes.jpg
  • Keisha604
    Options
    Sorry the last picture was so big! i don't know how to make it smaller!
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Marylin Monroe was today's size 10. That was the "sexy" size to be back then. Nice and supple, not anorexic, freakish skinny.

I wish we could get back to the body standard of her era :flowerforyou:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Marylin Monroe was today's size 10. That was the "sexy" size to be back then. Nice and supple, not anorexic, freakish skinny.

I wish we could get back to the body standard of her era :flowerforyou:

Believe me, I wish we could too. I hate hearing about how women are under a size 5. GRRRRRRR lol My hips just aren't that small. That's okay, though. At least I look like a woman with my curves. haha
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    just my old one
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm with you I would love to look like either one of these two!