Options

Replies

• flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    From one rider / runner to another....

You asked, who you are now.....

the AWSOME FIT CHICK!!

Congratulations on your success in mind and body!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    You are an asskicker, and I'm proud to be your friend here :)
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    My goodness, you are AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    good for you! amazing to see the transformation of someone into a more confident, happier being!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, and so much happier! Congratulations on all of your success' :drinker:
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    From Awesome Fat Girl to Awesome Fit Girl! Good work. I have so far to go myself, so it's good to see someone getting there. Also you have a good motivator to find someting active you enjoy. For you it is horses. Sadly I'm allergic to them, but I'll try to find something to do beyond the gym for additional and FUN activity.

Feel free to friend me, if you'd like. I'd love a cadre of friends with similar magnitude goals. I have to say you look fantastic. You were always pretty, but the fitness really shows. You won't even recognize yourself on your next anniversary.
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Amazing! We have similar starting stats, I can only hope to have as much success as you have!
  • SallyPDXer
    SallyPDXer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Great job!
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You have done so good! I love your laid back attitude you don't get hung up on stuff you work through it! Love it. Best of luck on the next year of progress!
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    A-Mazing!!!!

Woohoo for TKD! I have my 1st degree black belt. :)
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Wow...congratulations on taking the bull by the horns! Your journey has been a joy to read, and you look fantastic! :smile: Here's to your continued good health and success!!! :drinker:
  • HornedFrogPride
    HornedFrogPride Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! Great story! Keep it up! Just celebrated my 1 yr mfp anniversary (or is it birthday?) yesterday. :glasses:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,948 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! This is a great story and I wish you only more success in your 2nd year here at mfp!

PS - your horse is also beautiful!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Love, love, love the pic of you in your little black dress with your new 'do!

Congrats to you MFP friend!!! xo
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this???? Oh yeah, mobile app. Anyway, You are AMAZING and beautiful and I am so proud to call you my friend! Btw, I LOVE the pic in the dress where you're all done up. Beautimous!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Great work, congrats! Amazing story! Very motivational.
  • libbingc
    libbingc Posts: 1
    Options
    Your look great! Might I add you look about 10 years younger and have such a glow! You go girl!
  • melluc2
    melluc2 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful story. You're amazing! It's good to see you back on the horse and smiling, confident and loving yourself. Congratulations!
  • Komodo26
    Komodo26 Posts: 55
    Options
    You are amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!