Seeking...

Options
13»

Replies

• uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I know many who don't give a rat's *kitten* about intelligence and who are easily offended by sarcasm.

I have far too many of these people in my life. Total downers.

So I'm not the only one? Good to know.

Sarcasm and smart *kitten*-ery is a must in my world. Those who are offended by something they don't think is funny make life harder than it needs to be. Lighten up and enjoy life dammit.

I agree completely, and I'm offended!

YAY!!!!!! And I am offended of people being offended..... So did we win?
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I know many who don't give a rat's *kitten* about intelligence and who are easily offended by sarcasm.

Sarcasm and smart *kitten*-ery is a must in my world. Those who are offended by something they don't think is funny make life harder than it needs to be. Lighten up and enjoy life dammit.

I'm offended by your offendedness because I was offended by your statement that I agreed with.

I win. :)
  • uggins311
    Options

I'm offended by your offendedness because I was offended by your statement that I agreed with.

Oh yeah???? Now we're talking.... And my feelings are hurt that you're offended by being offended from agreeing with me that being offended of those offended is offensive. Some People I swear.....
  • Grondski
    Grondski Posts: 5
    Options
    ...ego boost, will travel.
  • OhhNiff
    Options
    ...ego boost, will travel.

Where do I get to travel to?
  • OhhNiff
    Options

Oh yeah???? Now we're talking.... And my feelings are hurt that you're offended by being offended from agreeing with me that being offended of those offended is offensive. Some People I swear.....

Wellllll, my heart is broken from you being offended that I was offended that you were offended that I found your agreeing with me offensive. My head hurts.
  • uggins311
    Options

Wellllll, my heart is broken from you being offended that I was offended that you were offended that I found your agreeing with me offensive. My head hurts.

You. Complete. Me.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

I like you.
  • OhhNiff
    Options

You. Complete. Me.

You incomplete me. :)
  • PeacefulSeraph
    PeacefulSeraph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • OhhNiff
    Options

I like you.

I like YOU! But we always like the things that like us. It's just easier.
  • OhhNiff
    Options
    Count me in.

Did you pass the initiation process first?