Can You See Yourself As You Are?

Options

Replies

• QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to post a picture, but I think I'm currently a 20 but would like to be 12 or 13.

I did just change my profile pic to show my most recent picture if that helps

Hm, I'd say between 18 and 19.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post a pic, but I think I'm a 17. I'm aiming for an 11, but I'm overall happy with myself now. My blood work is great and I can lift heavy. Trimming fat is my third priority, but it's been a slow go (don't worry, I know why).
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    5 is my goal. I don't think I'm there yet, but getting closish. Right now I think I'm a cross between 5 and 11.

bulkingweek2_zps510c5198.jpg
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    5 is my goal. I don't think I'm there yet, but getting closish. Right now I think I'm a cross between 5 and 11.

*lovingly punches in the face*

2/5. Not 11.
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely #18, and it's a huge improvement. Lots of people would still call me fat by their standards. I now refer to myself as chubby, so, I don't even mind the label.

I'd like to be 11 :) Or even 15! Pudgy ain't so bad :)
    14l09z8.png

Pic on the left was about a month ago, pic on the right was 2 weeks ago, pic in the middle was 2 days ago.
    Edit because my underwear are cutting in to my hip fat in the last picture, that's why I look lumpy :P Yes, I went to the gym like that. No, I didn't care.

Only quoting myself because no one has said a thing. Part of me hopes it's because I was accurate in my assessment, part of me worries it's because I'm still a 20 but I'm blind to it in my exuberance of my loss.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I think I'm #8. I'm working towards getting my physique to #5 or #7.

IMG-20140427-00462_zps72939ba1.jpg
  • LizELopez
    LizELopez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options

Personally, I think you're a 7 already.

(second part in reply to someone I'm too lazy to quote)

I haven't gotten any replies yet, either. Also hope it's because I was close or something lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely #18, and it's a huge improvement. Lots of people would still call me fat by their standards. I now refer to myself as chubby, so, I don't even mind the label.

I'd like to be 11 :) Or even 15! Pudgy ain't so bad :)
    14l09z8.png

Pic on the left was about a month ago, pic on the right was 2 weeks ago, pic in the middle was 2 days ago.
    Edit because my underwear are cutting in to my hip fat in the last picture, that's why I look lumpy :P Yes, I went to the gym like that. No, I didn't care.

Only quoting myself because no one has said a thing. Part of me hopes it's because I was accurate in my assessment, part of me worries it's because I'm still a 20 but I'm blind to it in my exuberance of my loss.

I can't open that pic link right now from this computer i'm using but just know that whatever the reason ....:flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

I haven't gotten any replies yet, either. Also hope it's because I was close or something lol

i'm sorry you havent' gotten any replies yet either but I'm not at a comp where I can compare to the chart but no matter, just be happy with your progress and your personal goal to be the best YOU you can be not as compared with the chart pics but with your own genetic potential. just being on this site and trying hard and being willing to really look at yourself is much more than many can do....:flowerforyou:
  • klfoster88
    klfoster88 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have no clue how to post a photo in a thread, but I think I'm an 11 and I want to be a 3 or 5.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options

i'm sorry you havent' gotten any replies yet either but I'm not at a comp where I can compare to the chart but no matter, just be happy with your progress and your personal goal to be the best YOU you can be not as compared with the chart pics but with your own genetic potential. just being on this site and trying hard and being willing to really look at yourself is much more than many can do....:flowerforyou:

Aw, thank you. :) I try to be happy with it. I've come a long way since joining. I like to think so, anyway.

I do admit I am curious. I'm not too bothered, though. Replies get buried fast, after all! Thank you again. :flowerforyou:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

*lovingly punches in the face*

2/5. Not 11.
    Seconded
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Bumping to hopefully contribute a current pic tomorrow.

I'm a 12 or 16.

Aiming for 5.
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    no because I cannot see all of myself yet :)
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I used to have this problem when I had a lot of body image and self esteem problems. I think that is the cause for many people. Now I am confident in who I am and I love myself for who I am inside, so I like what I see on the outside and I have a realistic, healthy body image. That is absolutely *priceless*.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is current, snapped 06/25/2014. I do not know how to post a photo directly onto a thread.

14 "Average"
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My turn. I'm aiming for 14 though I don't think there is anything average about her!

Right now I think I'm a 16 around the legs and mid-section. Dunno, my short legs makes it hard to match. Hubby says I'm a 14 but there's no way I would fit into those shorts.

KQKS1gF.jpg?1
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to post a picture, but I think I'm currently a 20 but would like to be 12 or 13.

I did just change my profile pic to show my most recent picture if that helps

Hm, I'd say between 18 and 19.

I agree.