30 Day Shred Challenge

Options
Hey starting today, November 18, 30 day shred challenge. Check in everyday and let us know how it's going. And if you even think about missing a day, just remember we know who you are and we will find you. :angry: (was that mean enough????)

Replies

• sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I may start today with you. I'm waiting for my new sports bra - the jumping jacks were killing me...:noway:

~S
  • BlessedMystique
    BlessedMystique Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love challenges, and I'm so in...but I have no idea what a "shred challenge" is!
    Fill me in and I'll jump in!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I will try it! I have it but I have yet to actually really try. I just may move my butt back to my daughters room to where it seems more stable. [I live in an apartment building, well more like in downtown and there's only two apartments with a business below me] and I don't like making that much noise, I feel like I'm gonna put a hole in the floor, so maybe back to where it feels more secure in the apt. haha. I reaaaaaallllly want to try.
  • amorash83
    amorash83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what it is either...let me know, and I'll be on board!
  • lenalp
    lenalp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just signed up today, figure I may as well jump in with both feet. If someone could just fill me in also. :flowerforyou:
  • missmaya24
    missmaya24 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm in! just completed day 1! She really kicks my *kitten*. DId level 1 today.
  • breannk
    Options
    HAHAHAH! i love that! we know who you are! haha YAY! im totally in of course :D

For those of you who dont know what it is it is a jillian micheals work out video called 30 day shred! if you dont have it you can pick it up at walmart i think it was only like 10 bucks and i have heard AMAZING things about it!
  • BlessedMystique
    Options
    Ok!! Now I know what it is! And I'm in!!

I start tomorrow 11/19 :) We can do anything for 30days if all we have to lose are inches, right? RIGHT? haha
  • MorganD84
    Options
    Im in, Im new to the sight but this sounds great.... 30 DAYS !!!!!!! everyones so great and supportive on here!!!!!! Good luck to you all check in tomm.
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    The 30 day Shred is a DVD by Jillian Michaels from the Biggest loser. You can buy it at Walmart, Kmart, Target etc. It has 3 levels and you start with level 1 until you can do level 2 and do that until you can do level 3. I have the dvd and have been doing it since October. I did level 1 for the month of Oct and level 2 for the month of November and I will be doing level 3 for the month of December. Good luck and if you have anymore questions, plus feel free to ask and we will answer.
  • KristenY18
    Options
    Im in too! I found 30 day shred level one ON DEMAND exercise. So I have no excuse to not do it!! I do have a broken foot so the jumping jacks will NOT be full out or the butt kicks in place, but the rest I have no excuses. I dont own weights yet....what would be equvialent to 3 lbs that I would have around the house??
  • BlessedMystique
    Options
    Kristen I have the same problemo, but i figured i can go by Walmart after work and pick some 3lb and 5lb dumbbells up...
  • ItsTime2010
    Options
    I'm in! I just got my dvd and I haven't start yet. I have beenin some type of funk concerning my workouts. This will help me alot. Thanks for posting.
  • smellymel81
    Options
    so i'm starting today (hopefully). I just got the video. Is there any equipment i need?
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    3lb weights is all you need and if you are doing this on a hard wood floor, you will need a mat. Good luck.
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    Wow how ironic.. I just started it today! I am in now! Level 1. I can still feel it!! HRM said 180 cals burned.
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    Hee Hee :laugh: I'm so excited, can you tell??? Wow, what a response, who da thunk it??? I just finished first day level one, talk about butt kicking!! Wow, I think the warm up was almost the hardest part :huh: But I made it. I'm so proud, i did every single move all the way through!!! I'll let y'all know how I feel tomorrow!!! :yawn:

Sheryl - I know exactly what you're talking about girl!! I'm going shopping tomorrow for a new one!!! LOL

Carrie - I have a weak spot on the floor in our family room, believe I knew it every time I hit it!! YIKES!!
  • sherylhs
    Options

Sheryl - I know exactly what you're talking about girl!! I'm going shopping tomorrow for a new one!!! LOL
    Here's what I ordered on Amazon. I found a tip here on MFP. I have to say I think it's going to make things a lot less painful... I'll let you know.

~S
  • sherylhs
    Options

Here's what I ordered on Amazon. I found a tip here on MFP. I have to say I think it's going to make things a lot less painful... I'll let you know.

~S

UPDATE: the sports bra helped, but turns out I couldn't do all the jumping jacks anyway. LOLOLOL
    Day 1... done!