Replies

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    In. For the PC police.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    *almost* entertaining. Your autism awareness banner underneath the serial killer sickness is a tad off color,

Why would that be off-color? I think if anything is off-color it's that you would inject your self-righteous opinion into a fun post about silence of the lambs. Autism is a part of my life 24 hours a day, can you say that same?

Yeah i can bud, that's why I think it doesn't belong in this thread. Speaking of injecting self-righteous opinions, you're the one with the banner!

Calm down wrinkled shirt.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    6db50995159c593fd51161eed56cc489.jpg

I made it my mission to find all the hilarious Elf pics, but I think this is the first time I've seen this one. LOVE IT.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    *almost* entertaining. Your autism awareness banner underneath the serial killer sickness is a tad off color,

Why would that be off-color? I think if anything is off-color it's that you would inject your self-righteous opinion into a fun post about silence of the lambs. Autism is a part of my life 24 hours a day, can you say that same?

Yeah i can bud, that's why I think it doesn't belong in this thread. Speaking of injecting self-righteous opinions, you're the one with the banner!

4694749aee310e272dc2fb73a959775d457f2857973f9e55de68d8c058e308ab.jpg

So now promoting Autism awareness via a MFP ticker/banner is self-righteous?

I call BS.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    It puts the lotion in the basket!!!
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options

Yes, because if you support Autism awareness, you cannot have a sense of humor.

giphy.gif
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    hey OP...multiple miggs, in the next cell....what did he say to you?
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Eat a snicker....that put me over the edge with tears in my eyes.

I love how angry people hide behind their computer screen.

I admire anyone that deals with Autism on a daily basis...I used to teach in a self contained classroom and parents of these amazing kids are my heros!!!
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

4bUV7Ls.gif
  • azymth99
    azymth99 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I do the dance in front of the mirror whenever I put on my lipstick...

I mean, uh... Jodie Foster is hot or somethin...

(dammnit, that sounds even worse...)

Liver is actually very good with Fava Beans and a nice Chianti.

(there, whew!)
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Jergens or GTFO

287epvn.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Jergens or GTFO

287epvn.gif

:laugh:
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Eat a snicker....that put me over the edge with tears in my eyes.

I love how angry people hide behind their computer screen.

I admire anyone that deals with Autism on a daily basis...I used to teach in a self contained classroom and parents of these amazing kids are my heros!!!

I LOVE you, and every teacher that loves their kids like this! I have two children on the spectrum, and I'm Aspie myself. Oh, and I think this thread (and all of Chit-Chat is HILARIOUS).

But, PC police say I can't possibly have a sense of humor or understand this thread, 'cuz, you know, I'm disabled and all (okay, I have to research and Google some things, but I eventually get it, lol).
  • brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Oops. Thought this was Silence of the Lambs thread. Backs away slowly before the PC defecation splatters all over me.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    escalated.gif

Haha, perfect. I wish I'd thought of this.
  • emtjmac
    Options
    6db50995159c593fd51161eed56cc489.jpg

I made it my mission to find all the hilarious Elf pics, but I think this is the first time I've seen this one. LOVE IT.

As the father of children who enjoyed having an elf on the shelf this past Christmas, I have to say that I may have peed my pants a little with laughter after seeing that pic lol. Thank you for that.
  • emtjmac
    Options
    I'll just leave this here. You may want to have a silk bathrobe and a full-length mirror handy. You know, just in case you get lost in the moment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ