Will someone please explain to me what "Skinny-Fat" is.

Options

Replies

• __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    As far as Miley Cyrus goes, she may or may not be "Skinny Fat" but I'd bang that like a screen door ina hurricane.
    Oh yes....

^ This made me literally laugh out loud....

I had quite the opposite reaction.

I agree, I thought it was a disgusting comment for him to make about a young girl that could be his daughter's age.

Well at least the Morality Police are out in force. ETA: She's a young WOMAN.

That's not why I was cringing. I'll just leave it at that.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to get skinny fat. Once I get there maybe I will have the strength to tone up some. With chronic pain tho I will be happy with skinny fat...
  • __freckles__
    Options
    I cant wait to get skinny fat. Once I get there maybe I will have the strength to tone up some. With chronic pain tho I will be happy with skinny fat...

As someone who has been skinny fat I'd advise that you just "tone up" on your way down by lifting weights and eating at a slight deficit. Saves you time. Just letting you know. :wink:

Also, toning up isn't a thing. You can either retain the muscle you have while losing weight now, or bulk and build muscle afterwards like I had to do.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,961 Member
    Options

Exactly. She's an adult, by age if not by behavior. He's being a dude. Nothing wrong with that. Rich fellas have very young trophy wives ALL THE TIME. But they are patted on the back for it. Maybe if the guy who said that was on the Fortune 500, you people wouldn't have a problem. Classic man being a man. Crude but normal.

IMO, swinging naked on a wrecking ball, effectively RUINING an awesome song, is pretty disgusting.
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    As far as Miley Cyrus goes, she may or may not be "Skinny Fat" but I'd bang that like a screen door ina hurricane.
    Oh yes....

I agree, I thought it was a disgusting comment for him to make about a young girl that could be his daughter's age.

I was reacting to Robin52077's comment mostly anyhow. I wonder what is the proper age difference that adults may be sexually attracted to other adults. I'm sure I don't know the rules.
  • __freckles__
    Options
    Oh yes....

I was reacting to Robin52077's comment mostly anyhow. I wonder what is the proper age difference that adults may be sexually attracted to other adults. I'm sure I don't know the rules.

I know, just wanted to clarify. :wink:

I don't think there is a proper age difference. I thought Captain John Luke Picard was hot at the age of 13 so I'm all out of wack.
  • disasterman
    Options
    Oh yes....

I know, just wanted to clarify. :wink:

I don't think there is a proper age difference. I thought Captain John Luke Picard was hot at the age of 13 so I'm all out of wack.

As a bald, middle-aged guy, I'm thinking I need a starship to complete my look!
  • __freckles__
    Options

As a bald, middle-aged guy, I'm thinking I need a starship to complete my look!

Or the uniform at least. Holy hell I'm getting all twitterpated just thinking about it. :love:
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Simply stated it is thin but flabby
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Yes, a starship does tend to add to a man's allure.
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    409629d1406567838-unmastered-album-releases-unmasters-277.jpg
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Skinny fat means you are at a healthy weight but have too much body fat. A skinny-fat person has the same tendency towards certain medical issues that obese people do, since their body fat % is not much different.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Wish I was skinny fat and not just fat fat lol
  • disasterman
    Options

True, but at least in this case the OPs question was answered. I mean, how often does that happen?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • __freckles__
    Options

Meh, haterz gonna hate.

I still love me some Picard. :heart:
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Someone who is skinny but not very toned. They usually look very, very good with their clothes on.

FIFY!

Skinny fat = look good with clothes on, but not so much when the clothes come off.
    I thought that was called age.
  • __freckles__
    Options
    Someone who is skinny but not very toned. They usually look very, very good with their clothes on.

FIFY!

Skinny fat = look good with clothes on, but not so much when the clothes come off.
    I thought that was called age.

I thought that too once. But not anymore. I have 50 year olds on my FL that are way hotter than some of the 20 year olds around here. They give me hope. :bigsmile:
  • Stilllosing26
    Stilllosing26 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Miley is DEFINITELY NOT skinny fat.... There are however, plenty of celebrities who are. I can think of a bunch!
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My own definition for me is when I am thin but not fit. There is giggle.

Edited because I previously posted someone else's pictures where they defined themselves as "skinny-fat" in their own "before" picture. (They posted a before and after pic.)