How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
2»

Replies

• Itslozzamate
    Options
    I weigh myself daily, usually first thing in the morning but only record my weight once a week
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. I was getting feed back that I was abnormal for weighing every morning. I'm glad I'm not the only one.:smile:

I only record the losses.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Daily. Once a week was way worse for me. What if you weigh yourself on the day you're retaining water, even though you were 1 pound lighter the day before? It's worse because then you feel that you've 'wasted a week', instead of just one day.
    yep...what she said
  • bangbangchoochootrain
    Options
    I only *record* once a week, so for the next three months of this challenge that will be on Friday. However my scale is currently next to my bed in my dorm so I just step on it and step off it all the time because I've never owned a scale before, and rarely use digital ones, so it's kind of weirdly fun to watch the weight go up and down.

Of course, as is probably evident, I don't freak out if I wake up one weight and go to bed three pounds heavier. If this seems like something OP would do, once a week is really enough.
  • Bogditzy
    Bogditzy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, Friday, Sunday and record the weight on Monday morning :)

soo 4 times a week :).
  • alfonsinarosinsky
    alfonsinarosinsky Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I weigh in weekly, on Saturday mornings before I eat or drink anything. This works for me :)
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    I'm sporadic. I may not step on the scale for a week or I may do it daily for a week running. I don't always log it, but I always weigh first thing, after I use the bathroom, nekkid. I never do it any other time.

I have a Dr appt Wednesday... public weigh in, yay!
  • bonbons324
    Options
    Daily. Every single day before my shower in my birthsuit. :)