Is it ok to not exercise as much

2»

Replies

• ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Well, it's not like I couldn't stop working out, I just went a little crazy with it. Had to give it a break for a few days near the end because I hurt my Achilles, but I finished, after some serious hard work. I'm just too stubborn to quit. It is not always a good thing. I hope you get better. If you work out too much right now, you won't be able to give it your all anyway.
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Oh ok then, ouch that must of hurt, I think that I will just see how I feel and take each day as it comes. I should get better soon, I just hope that it doesn't take too long.
  • TwiFan5
    Still don't feel 100% but at least I have not felt dizzy at all today (touch wood), I will definitely keep you guys updated. :)
  • TwiFan5
    I am feeling a little bit better now, every now and again I suddenly feel sick but then I feel ok. :)
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Is it ok to not exercise as much when your not feeling 100%, I have been really tired and felt like crap on and off for the last few weeks so I have not pushed myself quite as hard. :(

Sounds smart.
    I have been doing it light for a couple of weeks now too after beginning to get overexercise symptoms.
    It's good to take breaks sometimes and absolutely necessary if you're getting sick!
  • TwiFan5
    I have been able to go a little bit harder this week even though I still wasn't 100% but I felt a little bit better.
This discussion has been closed.