user 069

Options
If a user has the number 69 in their profile do you accept?

It just screams pervert to me...

What about you?

Replies

• Shazzzza69
    Shazzzza69 Posts: 58
    Options
    I use 69 a lot in my profile names etc as its the year I was born! And Im certainly not a pervert lol!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    It takes much more than a screen name to scare me off.

69 screams "I have no originality" or the year someone was born.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    <--- Actually scanned the list of recent posts looking for the inevitable "Need Friends" thread started by ScreaminPervert.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    It's an automatic accept. I'm a little weird like that.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Yup. Usernames say a lot about people. So Ms. Mermaid...I'm guessing that since you've got a face pic up, we're talking bottom-half mermaid? Because I think I'm okay with that, if I have to choose.

Blaine_wink.gif
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Usually 69 is in a dudes name. What is the tip-off in a chick's screen name that she's a full on perv?
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    It kind of depends...Most are completely innocent but my girlfriend just recently got a request from someone with a username of suckit6969. Obvious pervert and we deleted the request immediately. They showed up again....we will report if they show up a third time.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I used to use 69 in my profile since it is the year I was born, but overly sensitive young people that think everyone is a creeper convinced me to change it so I can continue getting junk pictures to them.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Usually 69 is in a dudes name. What is the tip-off in a chick's screen name that she's a full on perv?

Just the tip?
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I will only accept someone as a friend if the number 69 is in their profile.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    It kind of depends...Most are completely innocent but my girlfriend just recently got a request from someone with a username of suckit6969. Obvious pervert and we deleted the request immediately. They showed up again....we will report if they show up a third time.

That user has a different name now. Beware...
  • maizerage66
    Options

Did you accept my request mistaking my 66 to be a 69 or did you add me mistaking my 66 to be a 69? ;p lol
  • maizerage66
    Options

That user has a different name now. Beware...

*kitten*....thanks for the heads up
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options

Did you accept my request mistaking my 66 to be a 69 or did you add me mistaking my 66 to be a 69? ;p lol

Now that you alerted me, I have to delete you as a friend for that. lol
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    It's an automatic accept. I'm a little weird like that.

lol me too! I don't discriminate. One of those don't judge a user by their username scenarios.

Kind of like me and mine lol
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    <
    Didn't know it meant anything, year of my birth. :frown:

I can't change it either, you only get to change twice and already used that up. :ohwell:
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Sure I'm a HUGE fan of the number
  • Shazzzza69
    Shazzzza69 Posts: 58
    Options
    You 69 shamers have no shame. :\

To clear this up, if it's a woman, she'll be on the seedy side of sexually adventurous, but probably fun enough to put up with.

If it's a man, he's a douche. Unless he was born in '69. Then he's a full on Summer's Eve.
    Ouch! lol. There is nothing seedy about me, and trust me I am a lot of fun!! Ha ha ;)