user 069

Options

Replies

• TheLostMermaid
    Options
    Yup. Usernames say a lot about people. So Ms. Mermaid...I'm guessing that since you've got a face pic up, we're talking bottom-half mermaid? Because I think I'm okay with that, if I have to choose.

Blaine_wink.gif

Yup! How'd you guess?!
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Im a pervert and I don't have the number 69 in my screen name. Just saying....
  • Phatgirl420
    Phatgirl420 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I don't automatically assume anything about anyone...my user name has 420 at the end, and people always assume I am some kind of pot head or something, when in reality, it's mine and my husband's anniversary...April 20th... :love:
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    You 69 shamers have no shame. :\

To clear this up, if it's a woman, she'll be on the seedy side of sexually adventurous, but probably fun enough to put up with.

If it's a man, he's a douche. Unless he was born in '69. Then he's a full on Summer's Eve.
    What if he wears duct tape shorts?
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I will only accept someone as a friend if the number 69 is in their profile.

Did you accept my request mistaking my 66 to be a 69 or did you add me mistaking my 66 to be a 69? ;p lol

Now that you alerted me, I have to delete you as a friend for that. lol

Nooooo!!!!! :sad: :sad:
  • SomberG
    SomberG Posts: 36
    Options
    Sometimes perverts are cool people.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I use 69 a lot in my profile names etc as its the year I was born! And Im certainly not a pervert lol!

I was going to FR you until I read that you are *not* a pervert. :laugh:
  • TheLostMermaid
    Options
    I don't automatically assume anything about anyone...my user name has 420 at the end, and people always assume I am some kind of pot head or something, when in reality, it's mine and my husband's anniversary...April 20th... :love:

ha that is a great anniversary day!!! (But I'm a pot head so I have a fondness for all things 420)
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    this thread is 69 shaming....

There is nothing wrong with 69. Its a perfect number. :wink:
  • TheLostMermaid
    Options
    Usually 69 is in a dudes name. What is the tip-off in a chick's screen name that she's a full on perv?

Just the tip?

that made me laugh out loud
  • Shazzzza69
    Shazzzza69 Posts: 58
    Options
    I use 69 a lot in my profile names etc as its the year I was born! And Im certainly not a pervert lol!

I am sometimes but only on days ending in a 'Y' ;)
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    If a user has the number 69 in their profile do you accept?

It just screams pervert to me...

What about you?

Absolutely NOT! People with "69" in their usernames are indeed perverts! Disgusting, the lot of you. This site is for eating healthy and dieting, geesh.
  • Phatgirl420
    Options
    420 in my user name...everyone who was invited to our wedding thought it was cuz we smoked...don't get me wrong, we have, I am not a prude, but we met on 4-20-09 and got married on 4-20-13 so it has nothing to do with smoking, everyone thought we would give weed related favors at the wedding...hope they weren't to disapointed lol :smokin:
  • Phatgirl420
    Options

ha that is a great anniversary day!!! (But I'm a pot head so I have a fondness for all things 420)
    420 in my user name...everyone who was invited to our wedding thought it was cuz we smoked...don't get me wrong, we have, I am not a prude, but we met on 4-20-09 and got married on 4-20-13 so it has nothing to do with smoking, everyone thought we would give weed related favors at the wedding...hope they weren't to disapointed lol
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    That's funny, today is my 69th day on MFP. Let the deleting begin.
  • TheLostMermaid
    Options
    HAPPY 69TH DAY MAGGIEMAY!!!

And to be honest I never even thought about people using that because of the year that they were born. >.<
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    HAPPY 69TH DAY MAGGIEMAY!!!

And to be honest I never even thought about people using that because of the year that they were born. >.<

Maybe because you are the pervert. Hmmm

think.gif
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    That's funny, today is my 69th day on MFP. Let the deleting begin.

Hey Maggie! Congrats on your 69th day! How are you going to celebrate this milestone? :laugh:

p.s. I won't delete you from my friends list :smile:
  • TheLostMermaid
    Options
    [/quote]

Maybe because you are the pervert. Hmmm

think.gif
    [/quote]

That has to be it!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I am sometimes but only on days ending in a 'Y' ;)

FR incoming! :tongue: :laugh: