Where are all of the Texans?

Options

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Houston raised (Clear Lake area), did stints in Bryan/College Station (gig'em!), Austin, Round Rock, Pflugerville, currently in La Grange. And lovin' every minute of it!
  • culturedkey
    Options
    Military transplant to Lubbock, grew up there... Decided to become a Sooner because I would rather die than become an Aggie and being a Raider was not an option... Came back and am now living in DFW...
    Huh?? You picked OU over UT living that far south in Texas? That's living dangerously I feel like... Course, it is half way between the two and home of the red river rivalry game itself so I guess you could go either way.
  • danihardman89
    danihardman89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I always wonder if El Paso still counts as TX. Might as well be NM or Mexico......
  • centexhusker
    centexhusker Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Temple Texas in the house!!!
  • steelcitygirl24
    steelcitygirl24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Austin, TX here. Not a native though, just another part of the problem. I'm a Pennsylvania transplant.
  • montoyarenee
    montoyarenee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Killeen, TX! It's basically Ft. Hood...45 mins from Round Rock, 1 hr to Austin. Also did my undergrad at Rice in Houston. Feel free to add me!
  • marchellaz
    marchellaz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Currently living in Houston Area. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    As a Californian, I hope they are all in Texas--and stay there. :laugh:

We are. And we plan to. Texas is the best country in the world.

I love it! I am in N. Texas also. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Agent__J
    Agent__J Posts: 39
    Options
    Lots of Texans, love it, lets keep it rolling!
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    west Texas here....and not going anywhere...proud to be born and raised 100% Texas.. feel free to add me.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    and agent_J - the Hotter'n'Hell is awesome - I used to live about 30 minutes from Wichita Falls - it was amazing every year to watch those cyclists ride...if you're riding in it this year - good luck!!!:happy:
  • Agent__J
    Options
    and agent_J - the Hotter'n'Hell is awesome - I used to live about 30 minutes from Wichita Falls - it was amazing every year to watch those cyclists ride...if you're riding in it this year - good luck!!!:happy:

Thank you! This will be my seventh. My goal is to do the triple threat, Mountain bike race on Friday, 100 mile endurance ride on Saturday, and half marathon on Sunday.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Awesome - best of luck to you - it was 68 degrees there today per my mom...lol..bet it's not that in August!
  • Agent__J
    Options
    We have sent new record lows for the last three nights and even a new record low-high if that makes any sense. I love the cool weather but love the rain we have been getting, we certainly needed it since they are recycling toilet water. :laugh:
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    We have sent new record lows for the last three nights and even a new record low-high if that makes any sense. I love the cool weather but love the rain we have been getting, we certainly needed it since they are recycling toilet water. :laugh:

ewwww...don't remind me... :sick: :sick: :sick:
    Although some of the shirts they have come out with are hilarious....
  • Agent__J
    Options

I love the one that says "we put the #2 in H20", lol
  • LadyRN76
    Options

LoL on the t-shirt..yep..saw that one..
    You definitely need the rain...as much as y'all can get...and then some more.
  • 1LadyKate
    1LadyKate Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    South Texan here! About an hour from Sugar Land.
  • Agent__J
    Options

LoL on the t-shirt..yep..saw that one..
    You definitely need the rain...as much as y'all can get...and then some more.

We sure do
  • carnavore
    carnavore Posts: 65
    Options
    *Bump*
    'Cause you know it's Texas and IDGAF!