What weightloss programs/devices do you use?

Options
13»

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    MFP, a bicycle, and a gym.
  • drearewal
    drearewal Posts: 23
    Options
    I use Jillian Michaels workout DVDs (and stream some on Amazon Prime), Map My Fitness, and recently I ordered the 21 day fix package and I am so excited to start those workout DVDs, something new!

Ahh! I have Jillian's 30-Day Shred, but I can't seem to stick to it.? Even though I love it.? Humph.
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    i feel like this site is obsessed with fitbit... sometimes i feel like everyone is a sales rep for it. once someone friended my whos name was like, bobfitbit and his first post was how much he loved his fitbit flex and then his next post was something random and then the comment someone left on it was "i want to get a fitbit, i heard they did this, this and this. what do you think"

my favorite tools are my feet, a barbell, and a proper grocery budget.

and of course my MFP app and page.
  • isthisolivia
    isthisolivia Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm an app person.

MFP
    Map My Run
    Run, Zombies

and while i'm out on my run, one of these to throw in some HIIT:
    12 Minute Athlete
    Sworkit Pro
    Hot5
    Spitfire
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    MFP
    Fitbit
    Mapmyrun, bike, walk
    Run, Zombies
    Jefit
    Stronglifts 5X5
    Excel

And a Polar FT4 that I don't use anymore
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I use Pacer to track steps (it does not do well for running) but I started that before MFP. I will probably get a fitbit. I wanted the new one, but it was recalled. I hear the new Apple iWatch will be "the thing to have"... I am sure that will come out the day after I switch from my iPhone 5 to an android.. :)

Also use SL 5X5 and C25K
  • briemyre
    briemyre Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love using apps and devices. It helps keep me motivated and takes the monotony out of working out for me.

Yes, I have a fitbit, and yes, I love it!
    Polar ft4 HRM
    I once used Noom but switched to MFP
    MapMyRun
    Digital food scale
    Fitness Blender - online website which has TONS of free workouts, including HIIT, kickboxing, yoga, etc.
    YouTube for strength training workouts

I now just downloaded Nexercise to see if I like it. Anyone have comments on it? Also - I tried to find Achievemint on my Android but it didn't come up in Google Play.

Always looking for more MFP friends - feel free to add if interested!