Sunset or Sunrise? And why?

Replies

• Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Sunrise -- I grew up surfing. Nothing is more beautiful than the dawning of a new day.
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Sunrise when they light up the Borrego Mts. in the desert.

Sunset when it lights up a big thunderhead or I see a Green Flash
  • RayLeen19
    RayLeen19 Posts: 106
    Sunrise= a fresh new day
  • dogpaws4ever
    dogpaws4ever Posts: 29 Member
    Mid day and sunset.
    I try to get in two workouts a day if possible.
    But I find at the end of a busy workday, a nice long exercise walk helps me to unwind and be calm for the rest of the evening. Also helps me to sleep better.
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Sunset. I live on the beach on the west coast of Australia. I get to watch the sun set on the ocean every evening. The sunsets are so incredibly beautiful and never the same.
  • kacpakmom
    kacpakmom Posts: 98 Member
    Sunset - All the fun happens when the sun goes down ;-)
  • lna_1981
    lna_1981 Posts: 696 Member
    Sunset, love a good picture before I sleep :)
  • curlygirl513
    curlygirl513 Posts: 199 Member
    No way I can pick. The calm beauty of early morning. I love hearing the robins singing so early in the morning. They are sing late into the night as well, those party animals.

But a sunset here in northern California where I live takes my breath away most days. So, I can't pick one I like better.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    I prefer sunrise cause it's full of promise and everything seems possible....sunsets make me feel sad for the things I didn't accomplish.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Sunrises are lovely but I live on the west coast of Australia and we have some stunning sunsets

behjz9.jpg
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Depends what day it is - sunsets on a work day, sunrises on weekends and days off (like today yaaaaayy!!!) :happy:
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    ok i love them both but i work nights so i normally try to race the sun to bed lol

last time i was at the beach i wanted to go downstairs from the condo room to watch the sunrise but my baby was not having it so i missed it. the rest of the family got to go though. :grumble:
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Sunset, for the brilliant colour display. PYAOW!

I used to really like sunrise though, because it meant a fresh new day of excitement and fun, but... yeah, working night shift has killed that joy for me :/
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Sunrise! Night, darkness, artificial light, neon lights, all depressing. Also depressing are overcast skies, rain, and winter. I like mornings, natural daylight, clear skies, sunshine, spring and summer.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Sunset, for the brilliant colour display. PYAOW!

I used to really like sunrise though, because it meant a fresh new day of excitement and fun, but... yeah, working night shift has killed that joy for me :/

i know what you mean!!!!!
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Depends what day it is - sunsets on a work day, sunrises on weekends and days off

This!

Tonight I'll be off to the coast to see the Friday sunset and see the close of the working week.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Sunrise, because I"m getting off work soon. :-)
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Sunrise. It just feels like a better time of the day for me than sunset. Sunset makes me feel slightly panicky.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Sunset
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Sunset for sure.