Where are my late 20's early 30's ladies at??

Options

Replies

• AMW47
    AMW47 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    About to be 27 here! 78 lost struggling to lose the last 25!!

Wow!!! Great job on your progress so far!!
  • novalee13
    novalee13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!!! My name is Cassandra, but my friends call me Nova. I'm 29 years old, a mother of three, and a full time college student. I also work full time and maintain our household. I am q busy lady! I quit smoking last November and I am just looking to work off the weight that I put on. Then, I will be using this app for maintenance. I look forward to supporting you all on your journey!!!
  • katebellor
    katebellor Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 years old, and looking to lose about 60lbs. I log in everyday, and looking for people to help keep me motivated! :D
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, lost 20 looking to lose another 20lbs. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • missrvromans
    missrvromans Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm Robin, i'm 28, I have lost almost 65lbs and have another 15 to go! always looking for friends to help motivate! :D
  • fittieunderneath
    Options
    Congrats on smoking! That's a big goal of mine as well!
  • 86lidia
    86lidia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, Im 27 63inches and looking to lose 30-40 lbs.
  • shelly4531119
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 30 and 5'2. Lost 27lbs so far looking to drop another 24. I too can use all the motivation I can get. Anyone add me if you like.
  • krissy0474
    krissy0474 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm 32, 5'5" and looking to lose 30-40 pounds. I was on here earlier this year and was doing quite well... had a few rough weeks and fell off the wagon as far as logging in everyday. Today is Day 1.. here we go again! :drinker:

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Luvs_Rage_Phish
    Luvs_Rage_Phish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 30 years old, 5'4" and I'm 22 lbs down. I'm looking to lose another 10-15 before my wedding in November and want to lose another 30 or so overall. Feel free to add me!
  • bushytail3
    bushytail3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I just turned 30 last month, am 5'3" and have 35lbs to lose! Have already lost 2.4 lbs and I have only been here for 3 weeks :-)
  • Shandyism
    Shandyism Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 33 and looking to lose 15 (maybe 20?) more pounds! Please feel free to add me! Open diary, and I need all the motivation I can get. =)
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    im 27 and need to lose about 70 more pounds anyone can add me! :)
  • shutch2112
    shutch2112 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    28, 5'11" and my first goal is 35 lbs. If I manage that, I'd like to lose another 25. :)
    I just started earlier this month, so I'd love more friends, too!
  • PrissyPisces
    PrissyPisces Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 26, 5'9, and I have 92-112 pounds to go! (already lost 8 lbs in a week) Woooo! *wipes sweat from brow*

Feel free to add me, but understand that I am DRAMA FREE! No arguing on my posts, and PLEASE be both positive and supportive. No need to add me if you don't plan to speak, and are just trying to add to your list of friends. I promise to also be supportive and exude positivity. :smile:
  • hunnyhun921
    hunnyhun921 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 with 30 to lose!
  • woodml1
    woodml1 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and 5ft 5in. I am going to lose 100 lbs.

I <3 your attitude. Not losing, not trying to.... 'AM GOING TO'. The body achieves what the mind believes!

I'm 29 and 5'1" I've been struggling with maintaining a healthy weight. I can lose and lord knows I can gain... I've never been able to stay the same.
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just turned 26, am 5'3 and am down 20lbs! I want to lose around 10 more but am currently working on toning up everywhere. I love to give advice and receive it so anyone feel free to add me, its so much easier to do this with MFPals!!!
  • slimjuicy
    slimjuicy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    33 5'4" and 60 lbs to lose, so all please add me :) and I'll send some requests out as well.
  • BerrySweetLife
    Options
    Hi Guys ,
    I am 30 5'0 currently 160lbs ,,,, I am comfortable around 130 so I am shooting for that and then working my way down ( I hope) lol small goals :)
    Lets be friends and motivate each other <3