Where are my late 20's early 30's ladies at??

Options

Replies

• shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 27 5'7" I have lost 24lbs so far and have about another 9 to go until I reassess my goal. Feel free to add me!
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 32, 5'6" and last weigh in I was 210.5. Ultimate goal weight is somewhere between 150-165, I think. I have never been in shape before.

~Glynis
  • trishalackin
    trishalackin Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I like that attitude!
    I have lost 70 lbs so far (still 60 to go). You can do this!!!
  • theCaityCat
    theCaityCat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 29, 5'7.5" (that .5" is important when your siblings are both are 6' or taller), and I have... I could afford to lose quite a bit, but I'm really focusing on getting enough exercise and eating a reasonable amount of food. Feel free to add me!
  • LittleFoot2793
    Options
    I'm 20 years old 5 foot 1 and am looking to lose 62 pounds feel free to add I can use some support.
  • rashidat_e_
    rashidat_e_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hay, New here .. .

Im 23 years old 5"6 and want to lose 67 lbs.

I work over night 4x/week and have a 3 and 1 year old, as well as being a full time college student.
    Would love some support and positive advice.

Feel free to add !
  • puggglet
    puggglet Posts: 102
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28 mother of 2. Got to goal here a.while ago but back to where I started now and looking for some friends to help me lose that 60 lb again!!
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 mother of 1. 5'3 need to lose around 80 lbs.
  • L0te
    L0te Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey all~ 28, 5'3" and trying to lose 30lbs. Single and no kids. Definitely could use the support!
  • nimnil1
    nimnil1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey gang.

I'm 33, single, no kids, INCREDIBLY bad at self-motivation! New to MFP, new to moving around, and very very old hand at yo-yo dieting.
    Let's all get this done together, shall we??

5'6", unsure of actual weight as have eschewed scales for sometime. Buying a set this week, and will update my tracker accordingly. I think I'm about 12stone, I'd like to be more like 9 and a half.... Big ask.

(Please be my diet friends, I need you!)
    x
  • shadrasmith
    shadrasmith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'3, 31 and single mom of a toddler. Need to lose about 65-75 pounds and would love support ---and willing to support others as well!

We can do this ladies <3
  • 3xWoman
    3xWoman Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, Hello! I'm 26. Just had my first baby 2 weeks ago. Left me with 71lbs of added weight:/ Please add! Definitely need the motivation!
  • sfisher07
    sfisher07 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Does 33 still count as early 30's???? Count me in!

Just turned 33 and definitely consider myself early 30's yet :)
  • cblack8
    cblack8 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 30 and 5'7". I'd like to lose ~15lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    34 years old, soooo, I am just barely an early 30's lady, but I'm milking it until I'm 35, lol

5'1, almost to my goal weight of 120, just focusing on building muscle now....

anyone may add me
  • jaynerebecca1
    jaynerebecca1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    27 years old, 5'2. Currently keeping at around 1200 during the week (give myself some slack on the weekends) but I track accurately 100% of the time during the work week! Anyone add me!!
  • cmaries123
    cmaries123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am 27, 5'8" and have about 35 lbs to go. Once I hit my goal, I want to ditch my scale (figuratively) and trade it in for a permanent focus on a healthy and active lifestyle. I love the support I've found through MFP so anyone can add me too :)
  • Advaya
    Advaya Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 28....5'3... and currently 184 lbs. I started at around 189/190 (was higher than that post pregnancy but not sure how high so I go from first true weigh in). I am looking to weigh 135-140. Would love to have friends with similar goals.
  • ECG1205
    ECG1205 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and 5'5". I'm hoping to lose 80 pounds and am always happy to have MFP friends for support. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • kateofellis
    kateofellis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm 31, 5'8". Just (re)-starting, 70lbs to lose.
    Wooot