Most hated exercise?

Options
13»

Replies

• gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Any form of weights, but love running! Think I must be the minority on here :smile:
  • lefrance12
    Options
    I absolutely hate leg curls.. It makes me feel awful!!
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Push ups, I keep practicing, but can only do 1-2 before going back to "girl" push ups.

And don't even get me started on pull ups.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I hated exercise, period. I have damage from car accidents from the neck down and weak joints thanx to genetics. But this is where I go against the grain and the norm...

I started working out really seriously almost 1 year ago: that included my most hated exercises of lunges and squats - my sisters (both PFT's) used to make me do them when I worked out with them: I was convinced they just did that to me to torture me :grumble: . But I decided to try them on my own - I still do not enjoy lunges (front, backwards, side or otherwise!) nor do I like squats... HOWEVER...
    I've seen what they've done to my body, my shape, my figure and I am looking better in my mid 30's than I EVER looked in my teens or 20's :happy:
    So, I've developed a Love/Hate relationship with them: I still despise them, probably will forever, but I do them because they WORK!!!!
  • Flawlessk
    Options
    I cannot run to save my life. I have problems with my knees, but before they even get a chance to feel sore i just can't get my breathing right and end up panting and giving myself a sore throat/chest....as well as looking like a plank lol.

But i can do an hours aerobics and my breathing is fine? I will master it one day!

Did a 13 mile marathon last year, but it took 3 1/3 hours lol.

Burpees....ugggh....until this moment i had blocked out that memory...pure torture!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I HATE HATE HATE lunges of any kind.... I don't care how you adapt them, they stink and I groan every time an instructor tells us to do them.

Shannon
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Quite a few things, stationary bike, treadmill (I'd rather the view change on both of them so walk outside) and plank, my butt always goes up in the air.

But thats probably cause i love squats and lunges, which makes your butt stick out anyway, lol
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    Push ups, I keep practicing, but can only do 1-2 before going back to "girl" push ups.

And don't even get me started on pull ups.
    Don't give up! Keep practicing. Six months ago I'd never worked out a day in my life and couldn't do a pushup, my max was 7 on my knees the day I started. Just this week I did 212 "real" ones in a single workout, plus I did my first unassisted pullup! You can do it!!
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Pushups.. and floor sit ups.. no upper arm strength at all and situps hurt my neck
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Any jumping exercises.
  • suzukigrl
    Options
    abs. can't stand it. and when like say an instructor says, "can you feel the burn?", i think to myself, "yeah, i feel it, you @#$%!&, nasty lady. lol.