Options
    WOW,wtg!
  • Chalktawmom
    Chalktawmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:noway:
  • shawana4
    Options
    OMG......you look fantastic. What a transformation.
  • stacca2901
    Options
    Really inspiring I too have weighed in at 224 but at my best in the past have weighed 150 , am enjoing doing this myself much more than WW or slimming world as I actually understand what effect the food I consume has on my body .

Your photos are fantastic you should be really proud
  • sarahcox08
    sarahcox08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You've done amazingly well, look great. Congratulations.
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    Wow. that's just super. You need to tell this story. It inspires people and gives people hope.
    You've made some great changes in your health and appearance. Congratulations and
    thanks so much for sharing. Keep up the good work. Maintenance takes a lot of work too.
    Make sure it doesnt' start to creep back on.
  • Jblessed
    Options
    omg... thats soooo cool! Congratz!!! aaaahhh I need help!!! lol
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    YOU LOOK STUNNING! My starting weight is the same as your first picture, so you are really an inspiration to me!
  • Elitha
    Elitha Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! You have done an amazing job and CONGRATS are in order! You are an inspiration ... here I go!!!
  • JANROSE828
    Options
    You look fabulous.. I am wondering what type of diet you followed.. You are so inspiring and giving us all the motivation to follow thru..
    :smile:
  • jlpdelorme
    Options
    What a change! You look great!
  • dragonfly819
    dragonfly819 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing transformation! What an inspiration!
    3151556.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • puddle140
    Options
    I know you are so proud! You look incredible. Can't wait to read your blog. :flowerforyou:
  • sillybird
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job, the thing I notice is that everything about you looks healthier, your body obviously, but your skin is clearer, your hair is shiny, you are just positively glowing from the inside out!! What a great inspiration you are!!!!! Thank you for sharing :)
  • keepitoff99
    Options
    I checked out your blog - what an amazing story and you have really come so far. Way to go! Really motivating
  • AussieFirebird
    AussieFirebird Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Litterally my jaw dropped looking at your photos! You have just become my inspiration :-) I am so happy for you!
  • MelanieM81
    MelanieM81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You look Great!!
  • odaatsue
    Options
    Rockin' awesome!

Thank you SO much for sharing your success!

You are proof that it CAN be done!

:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!