Sharing my B/A pics...

Options
I have been using MFP but not been active on the forum - being an introvert, it is easier to remain in the background. So, I thought it was time to share my story. Have been struggling with the mental side of all the changes and sharing my story is one way of mental acceptance.

Before: December 2009 at 236

January%202009%20065.jpg

Before: January 2010 at 219

475.jpg

Progress: June 2010 at 198

CIMG0711.JPG

1st Declaration of Success: August 2010 at 158

CIMG0979.JPG
CIMG0965.JPG

Most Recent Success: October 2010 at 145

Update14.jpg
Update3.jpg
Guest%20Blog.jpg

To read my full story, visit my blog at
http://amyhamm.blogspot.com/

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    dang thats freaking AMAZING!!!!!!!!! IM SOOO PROUD OF YOU! you just totally inspired me!!! :)
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow look at you! This is fantastic! Thank you for posting your success story, it's really inspiring! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing and you should be very proud of your weight loss success. Glad you got the courage to share your success story with everyone. You are definately an inspiration.
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    what an incredible transformation! you are gorgeous!
  • ktbug1186
    Options
    Holy heck!! you are one hot mama! you look AMAZING. You are definitely inspiring!! THank you so much for sharing!! Your beautiful! :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wowza!!!!! You look amazing! Total transformation!

Very, very inspiring!
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    Just read your blog and I wanted to thank you for sharing your incredible story! Had just changed from a 1740 to a 1510 calorie daily intake about a half hour before reading your blog! Look forward to posting something similar sometime next summer if all keeps going to plan :bigsmile:
  • funnygirl0940
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so glad you did this for yourself. Great age too...It doesn't appear that you have sagging skin issues...I'm going to be 42 and am concerned that my skin or tone won't come back. But now I'm going into week 7 of my slim down and I have 14.5 pounds to get to my goal with hope!

Hope you have the greatest holidays/Christmas ever!!!! You look beautiful and healthy!
  • nicolegentles
    Options
    You look incredible, thanks for the motivation!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Wow..what a transformation..you look so awesome!
    BTW..love the quote in your signature!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    you look great, its stories like this that keep me motivated
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You have done AMAZINGLY!!!!!!! Congrats and enjoy your BEAUTIFUL self.
  • funnygirl0940
    Options
    btw, how tall are you???
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    DANNNNNG! girl u look amazing! congrats on doing so awesome!...it definitely worked well...u look amazing...thanks for being an encouragement to all of us still in progress!
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    Incredible!!!
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!! what changed from June to August? guess i'll have to go read your blog.
    you look fantastic!
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That's soo incredible!
    I'm soo proud of you (:
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    OMG You are so inspiring. Thanks for posting. Congrats to you!!!
  • DanaR12878
    DanaR12878 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    OMG You are my hero!!!! Your weight in Dec '09 is very close to my starting weight and I would LOVE to end up even close to where you are!!!! Can I friend you so I can remember my goal??
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look absolutely FABULOUS! What an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!