Sharing my B/A pics...

Options

Replies

• myranda2888
    myranda2888 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look incredibly fantastic! It's amazing! You are beyond an inspiration! :D
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I too like privacy and my adventure with MFP is the first time I've reached out. It has also gotten me further then anything I've done on my own. I too worry about obsessions when do they turn into eating dissorders. I try to focus on health instead of "skinny" I appreciated your blog, thanks for sharing. I adopted the:
    One meal at a time...
    One day at a time...
    One week at a time...
    Thanks, your inspiring others and yourself.
  • marniehodges
    Options
    Truly inspiring. You are a beautiful person and congrats on your success not only on the outside but the inside as well...it shows in your beautifully written blog :smile:
  • Jayms
    Jayms Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow totally inspiring!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the hard work...you look terrific!:flowerforyou:
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have one word for you...Wow!!! You look fantastic. (alright, more than one word:)
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible!! Congrats, you are a true inspiration.
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Omg amazing u look wonderful girl
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
    That's Amazing! Well done! :happy:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look healthy & beautiful!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! good work :flowerforyou:

I think you should try and stick around on these forums...no doubt you will have great advice for people! :flowerforyou:
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    WOW!!! Thanks for sharing. You are truly an inspiration to many, many people. You look amazing and healthy! Great job!!
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    What a difference. You look absolutely gorgeous. Congrats and good job!
  • Bonnie555
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story and congradulations on your successes. I read your blog and could truly relate and agree it's a mind and body journey:)
  • carmen1485
    Options
    You look fantastic (and I love your red top). What an inspiration.

I really like how reflective your blog is, great stuff.
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    omg, girl you look amazing! i love you hair too, its gorgeous!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Wow this is inspiring! You look amazing - congratulations on your success!
  • ardnek77
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! I read your blog and the part that absolutely astounded me was that your waist measurement now is what your thigh measurement used to be! I've been putting off measuring my various parts because it seems too depressing- but I'd imagine the satisfaction of seeing those numbers change is a great motivator! Congratulations to you and thank you for sharing your story.
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    GOOD LORD GIRL!!!! How wonderful you look! The light in your eyes says it all. You are now as beautiful outside as you are inside. GOOD FOR YOU!!! You deserve to be proud of yourself and I pray you continue loving yourself to continue with the good health. :happy:
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!