Sharing my B/A pics...

Options

Replies

• 29bubbles
    29bubbles Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    HOLEY COW! AMazing and inspiring! You look fantastic!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    OMG - you looks sensational!! Congrats on your weight loss, what a stunning transformation!! This was just the motivation I needed to - we're the same height and you're about where I want to be at my goal weight. I'd love to look like you when I'm done!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    outstandinggggggggggggggg
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!! You should be SO proud and I am truly inspired!!!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! We are about the same height and I have the same goal weight. I am inspired even more to keep on going!:flowerforyou:
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! that is all I have to say.... you look absolutely amazing, healthy and most importantly happy!!!

great inspiration!!!! keep it up!!!
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing success!!! You look absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing and inspiring the rest of us.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hubba hubba - you look HOT!!! Can't wait to read your blog. :) AMAZING. :)
  • iwantmyskinnyjeans
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation. You look great!
  • mgaither
    mgaither Posts: 115
    Options
    Awesome results. Awesome work. Way to go!
  • suzukigrl
    Options
    :flowerforyou: wow, that's fantastic. there is hope for the rest of us. thank you.
  • Doddiellie
    Doddiellie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow girlie that is impressive. Well done....you are going to be my inspiration :wink:
  • doris_day
    Options
    I had to look at the pictures 5 or 6 times because you don't even look like the same person! You look years younger and that smile says it all. You look so amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the inspiration that I can do it too.
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! congratulations on your physical and mental changes this year!! loved your story on your blog, too! very inspiring. i know what you mean about being 'addicted'....but one of my fav quotes kind of addresses that...." obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the determined" (not sure if that's worded exactly, but u get it) You have to be addicted to a healthy lifestyle for it to become a lifestyle, otherwise it's just a phase.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes......you look awesome...from June to August you definitely worked it....
    I love how confident you look in the after shots especially the one in the red top......your story is so inspirational
  • amberchristi
    Options
    WOW. You look AMAZING! Super, super, super inspirational to all of us!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Amazing! You look like a completely different person! Great job! What an inspiration! And you look younger, too! Beautiful! :drinker:
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!! Congrats on your amazing journey! You are beautiful!

P.S. I added your blog. I love reading weight loss blogs.
  • WhiskeyBravo
    Options
    No freakin' way!!!!!!! You are super hott to the 100th power....Thanks for the inspiration sister!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!