FOODS YOU USED TO LOVE.......AND NOW ARE UGHHH ABOUT !?!

Options

Replies

• rachnmatt53009
    rachnmatt53009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I used to just ADORE cheesecake. Now I think it is disgusting.
  • leeilaxoxo
    leeilaxoxo Posts: 66
    Options
    Jif peanut butter. I used to eat that shniz by the spoonful, but now that I've been eating natural peanut butter, it just doesn't taste good anymore. Which kinda makes me sad. That's the only thing, though. Ice cream and I are in it for the long haul. :heart:

+1
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I used to love robin, went there once a week usually. Now I eat it and throw up
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I used to be a big pasta eater. My fave being fettuccine corbonara. Now I cant see me wasting a whole days calories on it. Considering you have to have Caesar salad and garlic bread with cheese along with it. My carbs loaded with fats days are over.
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Burger King whoppers. Yuck. I can't believe I used to look forward to whopper wednesdays.

Remember pink popcorn … I think it had an elephant on the package? And fake strawberry marshmallow things?
    When I was a kid I loved those things.
    I was feeling nostalgic a while back and bought myself some and good gawd! I'm sure glad I grew out of that nonsense.

Now sponge toffee ...
  • Yoshimay36
    Yoshimay36 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Most junk food..
    Chocolate, Brownies, Cookies, you name it.

I can only eat chips now xD
    That will probably end soon.
  • Onderwoman
    Onderwoman Posts: 130
    Options
    Sorry, but all I can think of now is possible parody song videos of "Some Food That I Used to Know". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxkHM4DUDKM
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    A&W Mama burger. Staff could not understand what "no mayo" meant. It's been 3 years since I had the last one (slathered in mayo, of course), but I'm too burned to try to order another Mama, no mayo.
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I used to be a big pasta eater. My fave being fettuccine corbonara. Now I cant see me wasting a whole days calories on it. Considering you have to have Caesar salad and garlic bread with cheese along with it. My carbs loaded with fats days are over.

Pasta! Now I won't waste my daily calories on it. Besides, a serving, which is 1/2 cup (!!!!) would neeeevvverrrr be enough.
    I could eat a big bowl, and then another, and then later maybe another. good grief!
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    real cheese on pizza...I was so sad...I hadn't had any dairy products in months, and was craving a really cheesy pizza...i took it home and it smelled sour and curdled and when I ate the cheese it tasted fermented and rotten to me....(which is the actual process of making cheese)...I don't eat real cheese anymore... just my Lisannati's almond cheeses...which are damn good!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    salt
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    White bread and other carb sources that aren't whole grain. I also don't like cereal anymore. Once upon a time my diet snack of choice was cereal because it was 'low fat'. I used to down Apple Jacks like there was no tomorrow.

I also used to love Mountain Dew as my source of caffeine until I found out that the american version has an ingredient that's banned in Europe and Asia. Thanks FDA.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Fruit juice - what a waste of calories. I'd rather EAT the fruit.
  • herdthinner
    herdthinner Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wish I could say that there is such a food. Every single thing I used to like/love, I still do. AND still crave them to the same degree as I always have.

I may have lost a goodly amount of weight, but I haven't lost an iota of appetite.
  • tashatashae
    tashatashae Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Snickers bar did they change the "formula"?
  • teak711
    teak711 Posts: 2
    Options
    Soft drinks!!! :(
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Soft drinks!!! :(

Yup this for me. I almost never get pop anymore at all unless it's diet. I can't justify the calories, I'd prefer to get more real food instead.
  • nicklippa
    nicklippa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Where do I begin?

The major thing for me is Tim Horton's Coffee as I used to be a Large Double Double and now I take a medium regular with milk. In fact just today I went down to milk and half a sugar as I am venturing to eventually take my coffee black. I could never have 10 or 18% cream in my coffee again! That is 600 calories less a day just in coffee.

I have not eaten anything deep fried or breaded in over 9 months.

Milano Italian S Cookies - used to have 3 to 4 a night with my coffee and 10% cream - not any more!
    Maria Royal Tea Cookies - when I was out of S cookies, these became my default cookies.

but just so you know.....

I never gave up pasta.........Being a Canadian of Italian decent, we always ate pasta with fresh homemade tomatoes. No meat or heavy cream or bacon based sauces, it was always fresh tomato and basil..never canned tomatoes. I would never give that up and I still lost 55 lbs in one year. I don't have it 5 times week like I used to but 1-2 times a week and I am in heaven.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Diet soda...now it says like I'm drinking straight maple syrup.

Other than that, I still eat everything I used to.
  • MariamRodriguez12
    Options
    Where to begin... Lol milky ways I LOVE them and any other chocolate candy.