Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    she's like a sprightly little elf!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    the rings look hella challenging and almost bigger than her!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    she just "froggered" up the bar thing and just did the red smiley face swing things. she ReALLY understands momentum!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Now she just handled those poles like no stripper I've ever seen!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    The video is apparently not available in my country. And the above comments are so intriguing. :sad:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    she just went up the thermometer looking thing and finished so happy she pushed the buttons like a bunch of times...then her boyfriend climbed up to steal her thunder.

(OMG a woman would have never climbed up the rafters to congratulate her man, she'd just politely clap at the bottom.)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    The video is apparently not available in my country. And the above comments are so intriguing. :sad:

WHy? are there countries where female awesomeness is not oK?
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Here is an unofficial version of the clip.....may not have the same country restrictions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnR5heFYeEc
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Steal her thunder? He's her coach,boyfriend, and 3 time finalist with America Ninja Warrior, he has his own thunder.

Why wouldn't you want to share a moment that exciting with someone? He was probably just as excited as she was.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'd never seen this show until someone shared this video on FB.

So effing badass!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Steal her thunder? He's her coach,boyfriend, and 3 time finalist with America Ninja Warrior, he has his own thunder.

Why wouldn't you want to share a moment that exciting with someone? He was probably just as excited as she was.

IDK? Maybe it's just me, but if I completed ALL THAT I'd want to have my moment all by myself. When I get back down we can do all the hugging but while I'm up there I just want it to be all about me. That was a LOT of effort on her part.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Anyways congratulations to her for the task itself, her hawt coach/SO and being compatible with that. I'm compatible with mine so it's all good.:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    that was best thing I've seen in a long time...what a WARRIOR!!! unbelievable!!!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    She was pretty awesome, she did better than most men with an extra foot of height on her!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    lol! these announcers are great. "are you not entertained?!"

and holy! that chick is spiderwoman! talk about inspirational!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Here is an unofficial version of the clip.....may not have the same country restrictions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnR5heFYeEc

Yeah I saw that one............. I agree... amazing!! Damn strong, agile and supple... she did fantastic :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    She's awesome.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    She's awesome.
    sure is.:smile:
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Love her. I cried when she reached the top.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,024 Member
    Options
    I agree, she is awesome! Thank you for posting the link. That was fun to watch!
    Linda