Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Big healthy ones that grow into tasty, tasty BEEF. :heart: :heart: :heart:
    beefcattleimage.jpg

THIS^^^^^.....Dibs on the Prime Rib.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Lol at anyone blaming genetics. I myself had calves like 1. towards the end of jr year of high school. With plenty of trial and error, plus really pushing myself to the next level I was able to have the calves I have today. (1 year diff) If your calves don't hurt after a brutal leg day then you're not pushing yourself hard enough. Blaming genetics is an excuse for the lazy.

And when you're in high school, your body is still growing and developing, thus making it more reasonable to expect dramatic progress in a shorter period of time. As adults, our bodies can still change and develop but it takes much longer. Plus, if williams969 has some kind of neuromuscular disease (as she seems to be suggesting), then the deck is stacked against her regardless.

Sorry man, but you aren't supporting your argument; you're merely proving your lack of knowledge and empathy.

Perhaps her neuromuscular disease was caused by her laziness.

I mean, a guy that post on a thread about female calves with a pic of his own MASSIVE calves must know exactly what he's talking about. Right?
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I like 3. I think mine look closest to those, too. Thank you dad for the naturally built up calf muscles.
  • ge105
    ge105 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I can't say they ever crossed my mind! Do people really think about this? I just have blinders I guess- my goal is abs thats all I see/care about.
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    3 - do we get fries with that?:huh:
  • behealthy777
    Options
    I like photo 3. I am hoping to come close to calves like that.