Shakeology

Options
124»

Replies

• Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options

Secondly, MFP does not have the option for me to delete my post.

Pretty sure the moderators have been summoned to help you out with that.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    What I was intending to call the only true method for losing and maintaining weight loss is a good diet and exercise! For me, Shakeology is part of the diet. By no means would I claim a PRODUCT is THE way!

ORLY?
    paying it forward by promoting the only true method of losing and keeping off the weight as well as being healthy-proper diet and exercise!

84d6ebc379d8e9974282bf547f8ff90c041fce7d48ad3c5f5d7cd1b3e15c3570.jpg
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    What I was intending to call the only true method for losing and maintaining weight loss is a good diet and exercise! For me, Shakeology is part of the diet. By no means would I claim a PRODUCT is THE way!

Secondly, I will never understand people who lurk in message board communities for the sole purpose of arguing and picking fights with people. Is that your entertainment?

Nice try, but no deal. It's clear that you started off promoting Shakeology. There is nothing wrong with sharing something that works for YOU, but the problems begin when you extrapolate your results to society as a whole.
    Also, before posting I did not consider reading message board guidelines as I very rarely use them and didn't think I was trying to push a product. I was looking for shakeology users, not create them. So to me, the fact that people who do not use them, but want to say bad things for kicks is kind of sad and speaks about those individuals. Why wouldn't you enter message boards that appeal to you or help you. Or aren't you using MFP for beneficial purposes?

Secondly, MFP does not have the option for me to delete my post.

Nobody is lurking, or saying bad things, and nobody is trying to upset you, but people are calling you on posting incorrect information that Shakeology is the only program that really works. if working a program is your deal, no big deal, but any weight loss program will work if you eat at a calorie deficit. It also won't work if you don't eat at a calorie deficit.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    How about something natural that DOESN'T market something...

1/3-1/2 cup greek yogurt (either vanilla or plain)
    1-2 Tbsp ovaltine, Quik or some other chocolate powder chocolate protein powder (if you do the protein powder, you should not use the additional protein powder listed)
    2 Tbsp peanut butter
    1/2 frozen banana (you can use the whole thing if you're making enough for 2)
    Vanilla almond or coconut milk (unsweetened)-enough to get to the consistency you want
    1/3 cup crushed ice or a few ice cubes.

Whip in a blender until it's the consistency you want.

Now that sounds like something worth trying, that doesn't involve me spending $100+ on a bag of magic Shakeology mix.... LOL

Thanks for the recipe, I might give it a shot! :drinker:

It's delicious! Hope you like it! I did that after Pilates just about every day for a month LoL.