TATTOOOOOOSSS

Options
Hi all.. this is a thread idea that may have circulated before,, but im wondering if you guys have tattoos!
I myself and pretty much addicted, but cant afford anymore at present.
if we were able to post html comments I'd post pictures, but instead, lets just tell everyone how proud we are of our ink!
I have a treble clef/music inspired tattoo in the most cliche spot..lower back. I also have a honey bee flying out of my pants on my hip (classy i know) stars upon my ankles, and then my favorite is a henna inspired (reddish brown colored) trinity symbol sprawled across my sternum/ribs (ow!) My next tattoo plan is for something also bohemian in style across my collar bone somehow..not sure yet..too broke! How bout yall! i know you tat enthusiasts are out there...

ill show you mine if you show me yours!
if you feel like see pics of mine, check out my myspace page at myspace/iluvsparkles

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hi all.. this is a thread idea that may have circulated before,, but im wondering if you guys have tattoos!
    I myself and pretty much addicted, but cant afford anymore at present.
    if we were able to post html comments I'd post pictures, but instead, lets just tell everyone how proud we are of our ink!
    I have a treble clef/music inspired tattoo in the most cliche spot..lower back. I also have a honey bee flying out of my pants on my hip (classy i know) stars upon my ankles, and then my favorite is a henna inspired (reddish brown colored) trinity symbol sprawled across my sternum/ribs (ow!) My next tattoo plan is for something also bohemian in style across my collar bone somehow..not sure yet..too broke! How bout yall! i know you tat enthusiasts are out there...

ill show you mine if you show me yours!
    if you feel like see pics of mine, check out my myspace page at myspace/iluvsparkles
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I have 7... I'm working on sleeves on both arms, possibly legs too.. I used to work in a tattoo shop
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I have two, waiting on more.

My first is a rose inspired by my first trip to Rome, where I got a rose henna tattoo in a plaza (how cool is that?) and my second is a crescent moon on my foot. Both are black art.

I have sleeves designed, but right now, we can't afford them. :frown:
  • cupcakes8kr
    cupcakes8kr Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That was to be a goal reward for myself. A NEW TATOO I only have two right now. A cougar w/ a rose in his mouth on my shoulder & a martini glass on my ankle. Both were done with my daughter....when she got her's I got mine. My next one will be something viney,delicate on my left shoulder going down my arm. Something to look foward to. LOL =)

Sophie
  • Tammikins
    Tammikins Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i dont have any yet but i cant wait to start!! im hoping that in june i will have some extra cash so that i can finally get one!
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I got my first tatoo on my big toe when I was 16. Then I have a rose entwind with symbols for strength and happiness on my lower left back. I designed this to portray myself, my middle name is rose and I want to live my life with strength to get through anything and to find happiness in anything.I have one more that I've been wanting for years, but I won't get it untill I reach my goal weight.
  • sweetandstormy
    Options
    I've got 3 - all black line art and shading.

My 1st and favorite - Lower Back - A Scorpion with hearts for her head and tail (I'm a scorpio and wanted her to be feminine) with her tail wrapped around a rose that has a tear drop falling from a petal. This is a memorial piece that I got after my husband died.

2nd - Right shoulder blade - A celtic braided circle.

3rd - Center back (bra strap line) - An emmett gargoyle with a leopard print background.

I'm itching to get another one with the twins as the theme but I can't decide what to get or where. I do know that I want this one to be in bright, vibrant color since that's what they've brought to my life.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I only have 1, a four leaf clover on my left hip........ celebrating my irish heritage and bringing me good luck since 2002:drinker:
  • huskergal15
    huskergal15 Posts: 102
    Options
    I am with you! I am a total addict! I currently have 8 and am planning on my 9th. My favorite is a tribal dragonfly on my upperback that has my brother's name written in Japanese as the body. He passed away as an infant, so it's a nice little tribute to him, w/o actually having a guys name written on me. I have a large purple "cloud" of music notes and stars that runs from my ankle to my knee on my right calf, which I also love. I got two while I was in Sturgis two years ago, a phoenix on my neck and some dragonflies on my foot. For my 9th, I am planning on getting a David Ho picture on my back (my default picture is a David Ho, and I love the series, called Candice the Ghost).

Sadly I work in the yuppie corporate world so I try to keep most of mine in places I can hide them when I need to. But I still love my ink and am always planning my next one!!!
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've got a wedding ring tattoo. I also have all my eyeliner tattoo'd on as well. I love it!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    i have two...

a dragonfly on my hip and a set of wings with a heart in the middle across the top of my back. they both mean a lot to me! i am craving another one right now, but not quite sure what i want to get yet. something on my foot i think.

how bout piercings?

i have my nose pierced, two holes in each ear, and an industrial in my right ear. i want another piercing too!!!
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    I have one right now, I LOVE elephants so I have an elephant with butterfly wings as ears, it's different, my husband drew it. On my left lower back.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options

how bout piercings?

i have my nose pierced, two holes in each ear, and an industrial in my right ear. i want another piercing too!!!

I could get a billion tattoos, but I'm TERRIFIED of getting any piercings. I would love to get my nose pierced, but I'm just really scared of the big needle. Isn't that stupid? :embarassed:
  • Manda86
    Options
    i have two...

a dragonfly on my hip and a set of wings with a heart in the middle across the top of my back. they both mean a lot to me! i am craving another one right now, but not quite sure what i want to get yet. something on my foot i think.

how bout piercings?

so we're going to go THERE, are we?

I have 9 piercings.

:blushing:
  • Tammikins
    Tammikins Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    haha if you wanna talk piercings im a fiend!!! im currently gauging my ears, have my tragus, one straight through the back of my ear, my nipples, and a vertical surface piercing on my chest....i also used to have my belly button and anti-tragus but those ones are gone now...and i def want to get a ton more done! :smile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Weird, I am actually leaning towards going to get a new one today.

I have the two you can see in my profile. My left shoulder is covered with a big thick tribal knot, and on my right is a celtic sun.

Today I am going to get a Chi-Rho/labarum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labarum) with Roman victory laurels around it with the phrase, 'By this sign, you shall conquer' written around it. I am thinking I am going to put it on my left pec over my heart.

I also am planning to get black angel wings tattooed over my back (I want to cover it all baby!) but that is long term. Hopefully by the end of the year though. My favorite artist left my area, so I am still kinda looking for someone who rocks as much as Chris did.

As for piercings, I had three at one time. Two in left left ear, one in my right. I was planning on further piercings but a career in law enforcement shut that down. :frown:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I have three....

a black rose on my bum

a sun on my shoulder

a tribal design covering my entire stomach...............

however, I had a c-section and the doctor sewed it back together crooked ... lol .... so it doesn't look like it did some years ago! Also, the pregnancy in general didn't really help it much either!

So if you are planning on having kids in the future, I would not recommend a stomach tattoo.
  • Manda86
    Options

I have the two you can see in my profile. My left shoulder is covered with a big thick tribal knot, and on my right is a celtic sun.

Today I am going to get a Chi-Rho/labarum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labarum) with Roman victory laurels around it with the phrase, 'By this sign, you shall conquer' written around it. I am thinking I am going to put it on my left pec over my heart.

I also am planning to get black angel wings tattooed over my back (I want to cover it all baby!) but that is long term. Hopefully by the end of the year though. My favorite artist left my area, so I am still kinda looking for someone who rocks as much as Chris did.

a big, thick wha??

:laugh:
  • alyssa150
    alyssa150 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 2, one on my back which is a heart & rose with my oldest daughter name in it . My second is the chinese symbol for faithful on the back of my neck. I am waiting on my third, i want the chinise symbol for snake. ( I was born the year of the snake.) I'll probable put it on my ankle or hip, not sure yet!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

As for piercings, I had three at one time. Two in left left ear, one in my right. I was planning on further piercings but a career in law enforcement shut that down.

a big, thick wha??

:laugh:

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: