Replies

• April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I have one tatoo on my lower back. Roses and vines, I love it. It was my birthday gift to myself when I was 21. I want another, just can't figure out what I want!!
  • MissKim
    Options
    how do you post pics on here?? help!?
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You have to upload your photos onto a site like Photobucket, then copy the URL they give you for the photo.

When you post, it goes like this....
    [*img]http://addressforyourphoto.com[*/img]

The img tag HAS to be lower case or it won't work.
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    i have two....see profile pics

and i want more!!!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have a rose on my lower right back & a yin yang on my front left hip. :happy:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    i got a lower leg piece... i got a picture up on my profile. Samurai Angel fighting demon-possessed venus fly traps. A sacred heart tangled in a burning banzai tree. Flames, smoke and some apocalyptic-type *kitten*
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    Got a gargoyle hangin out on my right shoulder. Gonna see if I got a pic handy to throw up there.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Mine is a traditional African symbol...there are several of these Adinkra symbols and they're usually used in crafts. Each has a special meaning. Mine is 'He who does now know can know from learning.'

4299_576810150983_31207658_34248276_5206726_n.jpg

This was taken right after I got it--still a little wet lol! It's lovely and dark and I didn't even have to go back for a touch-up because the artist was so thorough in coloring it. I got it in May and people still ask if it's new. I lotion it every day and it means a lot to me. :heart:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I have 3- none of which I like anymore. Which sucks. lol I have a rose on my chest, a mouse and a devil. I got them all when I was a teenager, so needless to say...my opinion of what is a nice tattoo has changed a bit!
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I have 4. My back piece took 45 hours, left upper arm 15 hours and right upper arm 13. They are all my own unique designs that I came up with, in dreams, to coincide with my character when I was a pro wrestler. My left arm was in Tattoo Magazine.
  • tabstattooed
    Options
    I got 6
    1 left calf......tribal moon with 2 dolphins
    1 right calf....mickey mouse as the sourcerer
    1 just below base of neck on spine.....symbol for adoption....as I was forced to give up my 1st baby...thanks mom and step dad!
    1 tramp stamp....tribal lotus flower thingy
    1 on my *kitten*.....a hand drawn rubber duck with flames
    1 on my cooter...popo....vajayjay....its a greatful dead bear

I am working on #7.....it will be up my spine about 7 inches or so....thats all I can say....top secret.

just got my nose pierced in July
    belly button is pierced
  • Deb1971
    Deb1971 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Only 2 so far.
    The first is roses on my ankle which my husband did when he was an apprentice. (not in the business anymore)
    The second is on the back of my neck a small rose with chinese symbols on either side (mother and friend) my mom passed away in 2003.:brokenheart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I have 4. My back piece took 45 hours, left upper arm 15 hours and right upper arm 13. They are all my own unique designs that I came up with, in dreams, to coincide with my character when I was a pro wrestler. My left arm was in Tattoo Magazine.

45 hours :noway: :noway: :noway:

My left arm was in Tattoo Magazine. :glasses:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Some serious ink going on here... I have 2. The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland on my right hip and "I Hope You Dance" on my foot. Both are very meaningful to me. I'm ready for another but think I will get something added to the one on my foot.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    45 hours :noway: :noway: :noway:

It's pretty evil. The tattoo was a pain in the butt as a sat in 15 three hour increments. Add to that the fact that my ex-wife put something on it that got it infected and I had to take close to a month off before my tattoo guy could work on it again.
  • MissKim
    Options
    yeah i need to get photobucket, but don't really have the time right now. I put my pic on my profile!
  • faerlie
    Options
    I just got my first tattoo Saturday... I can't wear my wedding bands because I have such bad arthritis on in my hands.... so I had a tattoo put on my ring figure instead... I LOVE IT!!!!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I have 4 and my husband has put a ban on me tattooing any further. You can see 3 of them in my profile pictures.
    1 - forearm ( an homage to my girls): vine, flowers and butterflies with the pisces, libra symbols hidden in the vines, as well as my husbands initials.
    Photo134.jpg
    Photo130.jpg
    Photo138.jpg
    2 - neck/back: ying-yang triskell. The triskell is a celtic symbol representing the father, the ghost and the holy spirit. In my case, using the ying yang, I'm trying to balance being MOM, a WIFE and time to be MYSELF...
    Photo296.jpg
    3 - a small matching flower from my vine work on my shoulder (because eventually I'd like to expand the vine up my arm and around to my opposite shoulder.
    Photo297.jpg
    4 - my first tat at 17 years old... a black cat on my ankle... because I need one to cross my path each day :)
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Mojogurl, those are SO pretty. I love the little blue flowers!