Progress pics... 88 pounds down and ?? more to go.

Options

Replies

• amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - and strong!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the good work, girlie! The change is awesome!
  • Crickks
    Options
    W-I-C-K-E-D!!!!!:drinker:
  • DeanaMarshall
    DeanaMarshall Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW- that's fabulous! You absolutely look younger...way to go!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    WOW

*there needs to be a jaw drop smiley*

Seriously though you look awesome....I hope you dont mind me saying this but you look 20 years younger....
    keep up the good work..
  • jlbjab
    jlbjab Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!! Congrats!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Nothing short of amazing. I know it's been a long and challenging road. But you've proved nothing is impossible with the right attitude and a lot of hard work. You are beautiful. Congratulations!
  • Deebo958
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on a job very well done! Totally jealous of your arms! :flowerforyou:
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    What is you story? Like your plan, what did you do? You look BEAUTIFUL!!! AND YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!! Great job!:happy: :laugh:
  • MaryBeth1989
    Options
    Great job! You look gorgeous!
  • hmires
    hmires Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow!! You look AMAZING! Great job!
  • tonya24
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!You Look GREAT! Way to go!!!!You truly is an inspiration....
  • mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm still reprograming- I'm used to people looking at me and quickly looking away. Not staring or smiling or both... It's actually kind of creepy..

Girl let them look cause you look great....as long as they don't touch it's all good!!!! Slow and steady definately wins the race. It's hard work but I think when people look at this as a lifestyle change and stop looking for quick fixes it will all work out and be worth the time and effort.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    What do you know? There IS something good about Tacoma! YOU! You look fantastic. Great job!

I was born and raised just north of Seattle...
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!! I would love the overnight sucess but I know it ain`t gonna happen!

You look stunning. I wish I could love the gym, but swimming is my salvation (and walking/evil Jillian Michaels too). Waiting for the weather to improve and I`d like to get back onto the couch to 5k. I will look gorgeous next year!!!!!!!

Congrats on the weight loss and muscle gain (loverly bicep!!!!!).
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    First of all thank you all so much! :blushing:
    What is you story? Like your plan, what did you do? You look BEAUTIFUL!!! AND YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!! Great job!:happy: :laugh:

As for my story- I had the "talk" about my weight with my doc a couple years ago and realized that I needed to make some changes. I have tried and failed at "diets" repeatedly. SO, I started making small changes. Eating out less, Packing my lunch for work, Eating whole foods (I tossed my microwave when I moved a year and half ago because for me microwave=convenience food convenience food=low nutrient high sodium crap). I did this and lost a total of 38 pound but I wasn't exercising or practicing portion control.

Then I found MFP I started exercising portion control (and learned I wasn't eating ENOUGH) and moving a little more... I started running & joined the gym. I was always a gym rat when I was younger so once I was more comfortable with the way I looked it was easy for me to get hooked again. (The endophins provided by exercise are better than any drug) I am not afraid of weights infact the time that's not spent hurtling my *kitten* through time and space on some peice of cardio equipment is spent in the free weights area. I have been intent on maintaining as much of my lean body mass as possible. It makes the trip to that number on the scale shorter but my results more dramatic.

Speaking of scales I don't like them and avoid them. I weigh once (MAYBE twice) a week. I'm 194 right now- I'd like to join the 100 club but we'll see what happens. Even if I don't lose another pound but my body continues to change I'll be perfectly content wiht that. My shoulders are broad, my hips are full, my legs are rediculously muscular (my arms are getting there). I really was intended to be a big girl I just don't have to be FAT.

So that's my story. If you want to know more just ask. :bigsmile:
  • nellajane24
    nellajane24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    GREAT, GREAT JOB!!! You look like a whole new person! You are awesome!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Just amazing....you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I see you kept one big thing...those gorgeous eyes of yours!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • andeeinevansville
    Options
    You look amazing! You are a true motivation..Thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!