Before and after 77lbs, about 1/3 of the way there!

Options

Replies

• mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Love your progress. Congratulations!!!
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Sometimes we need to do things like this to remind ourselves of how far we've come. Often, I think many of us get so focused on the goal, and how far we still have to go that we fail to notice our progress.

Congrats Q!
    :drinker:
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Great job! Quite a bit of change! :flowerforyou:
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Way to go!!
  • incredibleshrinkingjackie
    Options
    absolutely awesome! be proud of how far you have come and be excited about the journey you are on. i've went from 398 to 226 in 13 months. you will be there in a short while too.
  • katiemlandry
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • LauraSkipper
    LauraSkipper Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I am super proud of you!
  • novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That's great! :) Good progress!
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    That is truly awesome and inspiring! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Deona143
    Deona143 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! Keep it up! I'm on the weight loss journey as well. Just noticed I need to buy new pants/shorts. They are hanging on my hips. Just slide right off. The scale wasn't showing much progress but when your only pants slip off, that's what I can see my progress.
  • bublita
    bublita Posts: 26
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a major achievement. I'm so happy for you.
  • marian4marian
    marian4marian Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    amazing work....good for you!! thanks for the inspiration!!
  • aprilshowers0417
    aprilshowers0417 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    awesome, just awesome:)
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the fabulous work -- and hope you are healthier now!! (read about your surgeries -- egad!)
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the fabulous work -- and hope you are healthier now!! (read about your surgeries -- egad!)

Oh yes! I have only had one ER trip since the big surgery in November. Was scared cuz it hurt a lot but ultrasound showed that it hurt cuz I ovulated 7 eggs my first go 'round after being so jacked up! Everything has been WAY better, especially now that my internals are not swollen from healing anymore :) Thanks!
  • lemonsnlove
    lemonsnlove Posts: 200
    Options
    Congrats on ur success so far!
  • Partylikelizkeeler
    Partylikelizkeeler Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! :D
  • SuperStar0110
    Options
    Wow! that is a huge difference! kudos to you girl!!! happy for ya!!
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! Just remember, for all of us - 10 pounds to lose or 200 to lose - it is a lifelong journey to be healthy. I finally feel like I've taken that lifelong step and am trying very hard to have patience to be able to see results. My friends can see, I don't really, but I'm just having faith that eating healthily and exercising with a few indulgences along the way will get me to where I want to be in 3 years - fit enough to climb Mt. Ranier again with my kids! Last time I was 28 and very fit....
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job. I'm impressed!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!