MEN of mfp, I need your help! (And experienced ladies, too!

Options

Replies

• AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Sisters?

Na, i married a she devil and she stole my heart. 12 weeks ago... the *****. But i'm not bitter... honist lol
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Hi barefootbabe,

I don't think this knob is confused. You need to cut ties with him. I know this might be difficult with you sharing the same pool of friends but you have to its the only way you will heal.

Tell him to stop contacting you, and cut all ties!

There are people in this world that distroy hearts and lives i don't think they do it for fun, but either way they do it.

My wife is one of these people and so id your ex. Don't let them back in to hurt you again.

Al :flowerforyou:

Wow Al, sounds like we might have married sisters.

Right on brother.

-J

Al and Jeremy,

Just wanted you to know that there are a lot of good women out there. The golddiggers and b*tches give the rest of the female gender a bad name....I've gone through several relationships where I paid for the sins of the woman before me...
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    lol, didn't know they star'd bi tch
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    lol, didn't know they star'd bi tch

lol...I did that...it's a holdover from my Yahoo! Answers days...you had to bleep everything.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Sisters?

Na, i married a she devil and she stole my heart. 12 weeks ago... the *****. But i'm not bitter... honist lol

Apparently my friend, the She Devil as a She devil sister, because you sound like me 12 weeks into my seperation.

Keep the faith brother. I have walked your path. Message me if you need to talk, I'm here for you.

-J
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Hi barefootbabe,

I don't think this knob is confused. You need to cut ties with him. I know this might be difficult with you sharing the same pool of friends but you have to its the only way you will heal.

There are people in this world that distroy hearts and lives i don't think they do it for fun, but either way they do it.

My wife is one of these people and so id your ex. Don't let them back in to hurt you again.

Right on brother.

-J

Al and Jeremy,

Just wanted you to know that there are a lot of good women out there. The golddiggers and b*tches give the rest of the female gender a bad name....I've gone through several relationships where I paid for the sins of the woman before me...

Thanks GTO, I am just starting to trust again. I know that there are good women out there, just like I know that there are women that have been burnt by *kitten* guys as well. Guess it's all apart of the game. (I don't want to play!!! :sad: )
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Hi barefootbabe,

Right on brother.

-J

Al and Jeremy,

Thanks GTO, I am just starting to trust again. I know that there are good women out there, just like I know that there are women that have been burnt by *kitten* guys as well. Guess it's all apart of the game. (I don't want to play!!! :sad: )

it can be fun if you play with the right person ! :laugh: cheeky..
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Hi barefootbabe,

Right on brother.

-J

Al and Jeremy,

it can be fun if you play with the right person ! :laugh: cheeky..

I like you Manda. :wink: :tongue:

:laugh:
  • Manda86
    Options
    I'm a hopeless romantic and an optimist... lol..
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I didn't know that my husband's ex or mine was cloned!! I thought those damn scientists were more careful from the gene pool selection. Sorry for all of you. There's not much that has been said that I can say, except it will get better. But what is it when they hit the grass is greener on the other side and they are straddling the fence? (I mean guys and girls both do it) Unfortunately that fence is not sending an electrical charge where it would do them the most good.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    I didn't know that my husband's ex or mine was cloned!! I thought those damn scientists were more careful from the gene pool selection. Sorry for all of you. There's not much that has been said that I can say, except it will get better. But what is it when they hit the grass is greener on the other side and they are straddling the fence? (I mean guys and girls both do it) Unfortunately that fence is not sending an electrical charge where it would do them the most good.

Not sure if it would do them any good or not, but it would sure make *me* feel better. :tongue:
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ditto
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    My other thoughts are,

if he is not confused, but just enjoying a game..... here's what is going to happen. If you reject him, he will do everything to get back in your good graces. Don't fall for it..... run. Run because that is not the type of man you want to be your mate.

This applies to women as well as men.
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I hope htis advice helps you. I have been in that situation a few times. And even recently i had an old boyfriend trying ot hit on me and i am married now. This is what id suggest you do. Tell him flat out that you are not interested in him. I know it probably feels good having him stil on your hook and all but hte guy is trouble. Hes a cheater ect. He obviously doesnt car eabout his new gf at all even if he says he does. This girl is a nice girl to you right. Tell him that if he dont lay off that you will have no other choice but to tell her what hes been up to. As for the rest forget about it he will probably stop hitting on you and he'll feel like a real Jack *kitten*. I know it will be hard for him to be around oyu thats why he wont look at you and act all snooty just remember your the one whos taking the high road!
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much everyone for your thoughts. It's SO helpful to finally have someone listen!

I KNOW I should tell him to leave me alone and get out of my life, but it's so hard! We were together for two years, and he came to live in Canada for awhile, and it really was an amazing relationship before it turned into the most painful experience in the world.

He is always the life of the party,and generally a good guy, and no matter what I tell myself I know that I still want to be his friend- I think that is why I have let this go on so long. I'm willing to put up with all this stuff just to be in contact with him because otherwise we don't speak at all.

I just can't seem to force myself to cut him off entirely! Do you think that's the only choice?
  • pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    "Do you ever think that maybe we made the worst decision of our lives by breaking up??" I responded to him, "No, absolutely not. I'm marrying a man who makes you look like trailer trash. You obviously couldn't see how good you had it with me and now you are just regretting letting me go. I haven't loved you for YEARS now. You need to get over this and stop calling me."

I haven't heard from him since. And silence is golden :happy:

You GO GIRL!!! I wish I could say something that that to my sh*tty two-timing skank of an ex-boyfriend! To the original poster... they're all right... that guy is a prick and you need to flat out tell him to leave you the hell alone! :mad: I feel pretty passionatly about cheaters... I HATE them!!!! :explode: You'll feel SO much better when you give him a piece of your mind... and his new girl deserves to know what a *kitten* he is. I would be SO thankful if someone told me about a boyfriend cheating on me... no one wants to be left in the dark about something like that.

You DO need to cut him off completely... I've been in the situation where I tried keeping an ex who treated me wrong as a friend but let's just say that things just got worse because we ended up back together and he toyed with me all over again... He's worthless garbage. Get him COMPLETELY out of your life even if it's hard.
  • Manda86
    Options
    I've decided to take my own advice...

as of right now, my two timing (now ex) boyfriend is just a roommate.

Sincerely,

Heartbroken & Single.

p.s. anyone need a roommate?
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    He wants his cake and eat it too- He is playing games and if you feed into it then he isn't going to stop to get your closer next time he makes advances at you shut him down also notify his new girl about his actions show her the text messages that would be funny because he would see he isnt that smart of a player- But if you really look at it why would he stop if he is gettin what he wants from the two of you nobody is saying anything to stop it the girlfriend doesnt know-- Just shut it down if he really wanted to be with you then he wouldnt be with her and playing games with you he would be with you and not using you as a side piece of convienance when she isnt around-
  • barefootbabe
    Options
    As a young man once i think i would say he just wants both if he can have both and hes testing the waters.

most people will take what ever attention they can get men and woman alike. That said, Men are much worse. If we can have our cake and eat it too all the better. Once we get a little older well.....some of us get better.

Stay away doll your in for much more heart ache if you dont nip this in the bud now. Be strong and leave no doubt as to your position.

Just my 2c

Tim

Thanks Tim. Here's hoping that he will grow up to be like you one day!
  • barefootbabe
    Options
    [/quote]

I am in agreement with Manda. What a *kitten*.

Guys like him give the rest of us a bad reputation.

He's doing it because he can. Most likely he has some hardcore inferiority issues and is smothering them by manipulating women.

Dump his cheating *kitten*. Get rid of him. You don't need someone like that in your life.

Seriously, I wouldn't give him the time of day. Find someone worthy of you.

I sware people like him tick me off. :mad: :mad: :mad:

He doesn't deserve for you to validate his existence. Especially not by giving up yourself sexually. (Did I mention he really makes me angry :mad: :mad: :mad: )

Move on BFB. You are to pretty to be with him anyway. (:mad: :mad: :mad: )

-J
    [/quote]

J, it's so nice to have a guy be defensive on my behalf! Not that I want to make lots of angry men walking around out there, but to actually hear that someone cares about this kind of behavior is so encouraging.

And thanks for the compliment . . .:blushing: