Tattoos -- Yay or nay?

Options

Replies

• Arsenal1919
    Arsenal1919 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Not the least bit attractive on anyone.

The biggest turn off.

My pal, Ronald, said it all ... a couple of years after his wife won a massive legal settlement for a workplace injury, Robyn spent $62000 on tattoos for pretty much every bit of skin on her body.

I asked him what he thought of the final result. "It's like making love to a Superman comic," he said.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options

The biggest turn off.

My pal, Ronald, said it all ... a couple of years after his wife won a massive legal settlement for a workplace injury, Robyn spent $62000 on tattoos for pretty much every bit of skin on her body.

I asked him what he thought of the final result. "It's like making love to a Superman comic," he said.

I'm not seeing the problem here.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options

The biggest turn off.

I'm not seeing the problem here.

Agreed
  • mikedenali
    mikedenali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Oh **** ya! Love a lady with a sleeve or two! :love: I have a half sleeve and a back piece
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Nay
  • kiwigirl007
    kiwigirl007 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My friends ask my why I don't have tattoos. I ask them, "Have you ever seen a Corvette with bumper stickers?"
  • laynerich15
    Options
    My friends ask my why I don't have tattoos. I ask them, "Have you ever seen a Corvette with bumper stickers?"

Next argument please

el20shaddai.jpg
  • sixout
    Options

What about one without a paint job?
  • laynerich15
    Options

and I am sure you practice what you preach and don't ever use makeup or go tanning
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Great big NAY. Hate them !
  • tracy7d
    tracy7d Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have two, I got them in my thirties, some people I've noticed have so many they look dirty, like they need a bath. Just my opinion.
  • sixout
    Options
    baths don't remove ink.
  • lessbounce
    lessbounce Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yay on my husband his look gorgeous
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    baths don't remove ink.

Now you tell me.
  • kerremykyle
    Options
    I have 9 at the moment (Yes I do look like I'm doing the Macarena when I try and find them all to count up haha) so I would definitely have to say a big fat YAY to tattoos. I like them a lot.

I think they can be a bit naff when they're badly done - or when they're generic 'off the wall' pieces that aren't unique to you - but I would never say that to the people who pick them because it's their choice and it doesn't impact on my life.

My boyfriend is the owner of one said badly done tattoo, but he loves it so that's all that matters.

I'm having more in the future - I want around 6 more 'small' (large) ones and I want to turn my right arm, which currently has two tattoos, into a sleeve.
  • MissMCassidy
    MissMCassidy Posts: 445
    Options
    Yay! I have a love tattoo on my right foot, my daughters footprints on my stomach and a heartbeat with a stethoscope(I'm a RN) on my lower back. My fiancé has a tattoo on his back in honor of someone he served in the marines with. Tattoos are sexy as long as they mean something!
  • laynerich15
    Options
    There is the "have to mean something" argument yet again.
  • sixout
    Options
    I tattooed your mom's number on my wrist. Is that weird?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Very weird.....why would you ever want to call her back?
  • laynerich15
    Options

Very weird.....why would you ever want to call her back?

651e58a5-f70d-45ee-ad36-8d2e7435f52c.png