• Sparkle_90
    Sparkle_90 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you look totally amazing :smile:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,956 Member
    Options
    You look really, really good!

Even though you have not lost any scale weight, you can easily tell that you have lost bodyfat and obviously recomped, as well.

AWESOME!
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love:
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Fantastic job! :drinker:
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Very inspirational to me!!!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Like night and day--awesome and inspiring!
  • RKD63
    RKD63 Posts: 14
    Options
    HI I'm new here, what an inspiration!! I have just joined a gym and feel I could never look like that! Well done.
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Your hard work is evident!!
  • DeterminedBex
    DeterminedBex Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Looking good lady! :drinker:
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome
  • plumbucket
    plumbucket Posts: 23
    Options
    Huge difference! You look wonderful - congrats on the hard work getting there...and on maintaining!
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'd heard lifting can really take off some inches and make you leaner. I'm now a definite believer! Amazing difference! I am striving for that kind of difference, but I don't have a gym or any kind of knowledge of weight lifting. I'm a cardio person and prefer running. I do alternate between running and following my Jillian Michaels videos, but I only get so much change from repeat JM routines. I might need to consider finding other ways to "get ripped". Great Work and YES, there's a huge difference between your 2nd and 3rd photos!
  • katiemarieharris
    Options
    You look amazing! Oh man, so much inspiration...! Thank you so much for posting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!