Girlfriend jealous of my roomate!?

Options
2»

Replies

• DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    So my girlfriend told me the other day that she is jealous or weirded out by my roommate, not sure how to put it. She feels it's very strange for two grown men to share a room. We both don't make a lot of money and the rent is insane where I live. I don't think it's a big deal, he's my brother after all, we sometimes share the bed but most of the time we alternate couch and bed, but you know when you have a few drinks you just want a bed to sleep in on your off night!

Serioulsy, you should be worried that she comes by one day and bangs your roommate. I hear he's hung like a horse.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    She feels it's very strange for two grown men to share a room.
    Fine, I'll ask the question we're all wondering.... Are you the top or the bottom?
    step-brothers-bunk-beds-o.gif
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    So my girlfriend told me the other day that she is jealous or weirded out by my roommate, not sure how to put it. She feels it's very strange for two grown men to share a room. We both don't make a lot of money and the rent is insane where I live. I don't think it's a big deal, he's my brother after all, we sometimes share the bed but most of the time we alternate couch and bed, but you know when you have a few drinks you just want a bed to sleep in on your off night!

Serioulsy, you should be worried that she comes by one day and bangs your roommate. I hear he's hung like a horse.

wouldn't that hurt?? like tear your vagina to pieces?
    seems like a silly statement. I can't imagine a lady ever wanting a mans unit to be the size of a horses.

unless we are talking in comparrison to Eric's?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

seems like a silly statement. I can't imagine a lady ever wanting a mans unit to be the size of a horses.

It all goes back to how much thigh gap the lady has.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

It all goes back to how much thigh gap the lady has.

I shoulda remembered the gap!
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    ♫♪Do you wanna build a snowman?
    Come on let's go and play
    I never see you any more
    Come out the door
    It's like you've gone away
    We used to be best buddies
    And now we're not
    I wish you would tell me why♫♪

♫♪Do you wanna build a snowman
    It doesn't have to be a snowman♫♪

oboy.gif
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

tumblr_ma6wa9pZMs1ra09bso5_250.gif
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: ya'll are on a roll today :)
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    in...
    because that's what he said.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    in...

Ohhhh.....Saints ticker. Wanna be my roommate? Jealous girlfriend? Sammich maker?
  • InsanityMan84
    Options
    If it wasn't your brother, I could see how someone might think it's weird, but then again, that would still be her problem and not yours. I'd ask her why she thinks that and if she doesn't really give a good or clear answer, bring up that fact that it is your brother.

Or perhaps it was her somewhat subtle way of telling you she wishes you were living together? I'd just ask.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    ♫♪Do you wanna build a snowman?
    Come on let's go and play
    I never see you any more
    Come out the door
    It's like you've gone away
    We used to be best buddies
    And now we're not
    I wish you would tell me why♫♪

♫♪Do you wanna build a snowman
    It doesn't have to be a snowman♫♪

tumblr_lovu7vkwPj1qcqr63.gif
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    in...

Ohhhh.....Saints ticker. Wanna be my roommate? Jealous girlfriend? Sammich maker?

does the sammich in question involve you, me and your brother? :wink: :drinker:
    August 8th, baby! Countin' the days!
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Do you guys even spoon?
    It's a very simple rule.... Pole to pole, or hole to hole; but NEVER pole to hole.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Did anyone answer the OP? I think not. I forgot what the original post was about.