Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Skinny/fit people

chrs86
chrs86 Posts: 151 Member
Why do fat people hate skinny/fit people so much. Whenever I go swimming the fat girls and wives with their fat husbands give me dirty looks. Does this happen to anyone else?

Replies

• sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    ColorlessFittingBuffalo.gif
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    I give everyone dirty looks. I'm egalitarian that way.

Where do I pick up my Nobel Peace Prize?
  • MkJuCO6.gif
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Because I'm sooooo jealous :(
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    As a much bigger lady .. I would give the look or try not to
    be seen looking at skinny ppl with envy .. it was hard.

Now I go places and I get that mirror opposite .. I'm the
    one getting the awkward stares .. from them, I wish I
    could say 'Hey, you too vpcan turn things around' but it
    isn't my business so I carry on.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    I look delicious, so they usually start salivating at the mouth.
  • sixout
    maybe they're moderators here: http://thisisthinprivilege.tumblr.com/
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    because im super jealous and wish I was totally gorgeous

(because thin / fit = gorgeous we all know that right)

:indifferent: :yawn:
  • Ferrous_Female_Dog
    Ferrous_Female_Dog Posts: 221 Member
    Haters gonna hate?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    a01430e614c7e3bdbae39cb3eb7f359cceb70dba1c33b87e94be475d041831f0.jpg
  • MissMariahLee
    MissMariahLee Posts: 55 Member
    Not all "fat" people are jealous of skinny people. I personally never want to be skinny..I think it's unattractive. I would rather have a womanly body with curves in all the right places rather than a little girl twig body.
  • sixout
    Not all "fat" people are jealous of skinny people. I personally never want to be skinny..I think it's unattractive. I would rather have a womanly body with curves in all the right places rather than a little girl twig body.

"little girl twig body"

Hm. I wonder why people would EVER think that they're being judged because they're skinny.
  • MissMariahLee

"little girl twig body"

Hm. I wonder why people would EVER think that they're being judged because they're skinny.

Everyone gets judged no matter what weight you are so you might as well get used to it and learn to love yourself because then it won't matter what other people think of you.
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member

"little girl twig body"

Everyone gets judged no matter what weight you are so you might as well get used to it and learn to love yourself because then it won't matter what other people think of you.

This.
  • sixout

"little girl twig body"

Learning to love yourself is not the same thing as talking down on others.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member

"little girl twig body"

QFT
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    They get even more hate on a site that has the word 'fitness' as part of the url!
  • MissMariahLee

"little girl twig body"

This whole post is talking down on others. Calling overweight people "fat" is harsh. There are much kinder words that could be used. What kind of person makes a post because "fat" people are staring at them because they're "skinny"? Someone that needs to get over themself. And me saying that I don't want a "little girl twig body" is my own opinion. Some people like that body type, but I don't. I was stating my opinion as a "fat" person since the poster was wondering why "fat" people are so jealous.
  • sixout

"little girl twig body"

This whole post is talking down on others. Calling overweight people "fat" is harsh. There are much kinder words that could be used. What kind of person makes a post because "fat" people are staring at them because they're "skinny"? Someone that needs to get over themself. And me saying that I don't want a "little girl twig body" is my own opinion. Some people like that body type, but I don't. I was stating my opinion as a "fat" person since the poster was wondering why "fat" people are so jealous.

"calling people fat is harsh"

"me saying I don't want a little twig body is my opinion"

The irony is leaking out of your ears.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    I'm reasonably thin/fit.
    I don't get a lot of hate thrown my way.

That's because I'm pretty pleasant and always have a smile on my face.

Generally when you think everybody is out to get you, that really shows on your face and you look like an unapproachable B*tch at any weight those people get a lot of hate thrown their way.
    :)
This discussion has been closed.